TuDiabetes is full of resources for people living with diabetes and parents raising children with diabetes. We have also compiled this list of resources for anyone (parents, teachers, babysitters, grandparents) to use if you are caring with a child living with diabetes.
If you have resources you’d like to see added to this page, please email Mike@diabeteshf.org.
- GrandmaSandy.org – Free downloadable games and books about type 1 diabetes for young children
- Staying Over At Grandma’s – An article from T1 Everyday Magic about how to prepare for extended visits at the grandparent’s home
- Coping With Caregiver Burnout – Taking care of ourselves so we can take care of others is an important lesson
- The Support Cast – Diabetes drug-maker Sanofi interviews diabetes advocate Jay Rosenfeld about the role caregivers can play in the lives of children with diabetes
- Patient Assistance Programs – This is our list of patient assistance programs collected by the TuDiabetes team