Things Are Changing!
The migration of TuDiabetes has begun
Content created between now and the launch of our new site on April 20th will NOT be moved to that new home, but our community values and Terms of Service still apply during this time.We are not accepting new members during this transition period. If you want to join the TuDiabetes community please send an e-mail to TuDiabetesAdmin@gmail.com. We will send you an invitation to join after the migration is completed.
Time: November 14, 2010 from 9am to 12pm
Location: Ellis Creek Water Recycling Facility
Street: 3890 Cypress Drive
City/Town: Petaluma, CA
Website or Map: http://www.walkforwellness.or…
Event Type: walk
Organized By: Walk for Wellness
Latest Activity: Oct 26, 2010
Free of charge community event!
Join Petaluma’s 2nd Annual World Diabetes Day to:
* Have fun and celebrate being as healthy and active as possible
* Raise awareness of type II diabetes prevention
* Raise awareness of the warning signs of diabetes, promote action to encourage early diagnosis and Take Control Now
* Raise awareness of the unique nature of type I diabetes
* A non-competitive walk
* Field day activities for children of all ages
* Blood Glucose and Cholesterol screenings
Education and information
* Healthy Refreshments
* Scavenger Hunt