We're almost there!

Our launch date for the new TuDiabetes website has been moved back 24 hours

When you log into TuDiabetes tomorrow (April 21st) you will find yourself in our new home!

If you want to join the TuDiabetes community please send an e-mail to TuDiabetesAdmin@gmail.com. We will send you an invitation to join after the migration is completed.

Read about the migration and see images of the new site!

New to Diabetes? (930)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Diagnosed May 31, 2013 and still shocked by it.

Hello, ily I am a 55 year old woman, diagnosed in May 3013. It is quite a shock as there is no family history of diabetes in either side o…

Started by Joan

25 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Melitta

Diabetic Chef

Hello future friends,I'm very thankful that I stumbled upon this forum a few weeks ago. As the title of this thread suggests, I am a Chef.…

Started by Adam Fox

27 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Tabacblond

excited finally Endo appt

Am so excited. It is 7pm and the new Endo from Tanner clinic called and want to see us tomorrow at 1pm... Maybe this sounds bad but I wonde…

Started by momof4rugratz

20 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by JustLookin

so confused...

Welp we got all but 1 test back. They are as follows... HBA1c 6.9 urine 500mg +2 glucose C-peptide fasting 1.18 lab said normal is 0.8-3.1…

Started by momof4rugratz

77 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by momof4rugratz

3 Month Anniversary as a Diagnosed Diabetic

Hello everyone, I'm not a regular poster, I usually join chat and discuss all sorts of things with the same great group of people who usual…

Started by Chuck Banks

4 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Deborah

I MAY have diabetes? Could use some insight..Pretty desperate

Hello, I just joined this site in hopes of maybe getting some help or answers to some questions I have..I have quite a few but really it co…

Started by Ray1001

24 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by homesteader

Diagnosed by noon, dying for a cheeseburger by 3

So, this morning (as of July 19th), I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. I'm a 19 year old college kid whose parents are in the military.…

Started by Mike West

8 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Deborah

Metformin vs Glipizide

I've just become a member and I see alot of discussions about Metformin. My doctor put me on glipizide 2.5 mg. when diet didn't work to get…

Started by Kristy S

8 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Glennwood Smith

newly diagnosed and scared sh**less!

I am a 38 year old mother of 3. have two boys 10 and 12 and 3 year old daughter. i am 5'4 and weigh 108 pounds. my normal blood pressure is…

Started by stephanie

89 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Sarah

No Words to Speak and Nothing to Say... I'm a T1 Diabetic.

I'm a newly dx'd T1 who as a professional communicator can find no words to express how I feel. It's been a little over a month since being…

Started by NewT1Brotha

66 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by acidrock23

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Joins Diabetes Advocacy Alliance

Diabetes Hands Foundation is incredibly honored to join the Diabetes Advocacy Alliance, an organization with the drive and potential to affect a powerful, positive impact on diabetes and healthcare policy. Diabetes Advocacy Alliance is a 20-member coalition of leading professional Read on! →

Helmsley Charitable Trust Renews Support for DHF

HELMSLEY CHARITABLE TRUST GRANTS SUPPORT TO DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION FOR FOURTH YEAR  Funding in 2015 to support major transitions in programs and leadership at Diabetes Hands Foundation BERKELEY, CA: February 18, 2015 – The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, Editor, has type 1)

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, has LADA)

Emily Coles (Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service