Type 1 Diabetes Forum (5,630)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

carb count

how can i count my carbohydrate in my diet i take 220 ml milk with 6 biscuit before school going in school i take 1 egg omlate in after noo…

Started by shivika sinsh

1 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Dave    _

pump against mutiple shot through insulin pen

i use mutiple shot of insulin accrding to my b. suger i do my b.suger before break fast before lunch and before dinner i think pump is too…

Started by shivika sinsh

5 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Christine

rise in b.suger

i take short acting humiinsulin r at morning then after 30 minute i take break fast then i go to school where i take small snake in lunch b…

Started by shivika sinsh

1 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Mike

Diabetes Blues~~~~

needed get this off my chest that after having it for so long after diabetes has not bothered me so much in the past or even crossed my min…

Started by Joy

10 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Xanthasun

When hypo, what do you do?

I know when I'm hypo, I enjoy being able to eat some sweets or chocolate, does anyone else have any treats that they look forward to having…

Started by Katy King

25 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Linzie Wohletz

insulin pump

what is cost of good insulin pump in american doller what is average monthly expenditure on insulin in pump atpresent i m taking 2 type of…

Started by shivika sinsh

1 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Dave    _

Diabetic and Coeliac

If you have diabetes and coeliac disease I would like to hear from you. I have both conditions and I don't know anybody else in the same bo…

Started by Valeria

12 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Valeria

Need a laugh?

I'm sure there are probably a FEW who haven't seen this. My friend sent it to me today to cheer me up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILIv

Started by ThunderOwl

0 Nov 17, 2009

A1C Numbers

When I saw an endo in Guatemala she gave me a card which translated A1C numbers into average bg numbers but I seem to have lost it in the m…

Started by Zoe

4 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Zoe

call from school

i just returned from daughter (aarushi, 6 year old) school, principal called me that ur daughter is not feeling well .in the morning it was…

Started by ravinder

2 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by shivika sinsh

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF receives $200,000 grant from Novo Nordisk

Grant given to support programs aimed at bringing together people touched by diabetes for positive change BERKELEY, CA: December 4, 2014 – Diabetes Hands Foundation (DHF) has received a grant of US$200,000 from Novo Nordisk to support programs aimed at Read on! →

Guest Post: World Diabetes Day 2014 on Twitter… sifting through the data

At Symplur we track hashtags, keywords, user accounts, and pretty much anything else on Twitter that has to do with healthcare. We collect the data and then build countless ways to slice it up so that we’re able to better Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service