We're almost there!

Our launch date for the new TuDiabetes website has been moved back 24 hours

When you log into TuDiabetes tomorrow (April 21st) you will find yourself in our new home!

If you want to join the TuDiabetes community please send an e-mail to TuDiabetesAdmin@gmail.com. We will send you an invitation to join after the migration is completed.

Read about the migration and see images of the new site!

Type 1 Diabetes Forum (5,776)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Low BS

I've been pumping for a month and I've had a few lows due to incorrect basal settings and the occasional over bolusing. I had one today, I…

Started by Elizabeth

8 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by S Woodward

Off to Boston to the Clinical Trial

I will be 55 on December 5 of this year., which is next Saturday. I will be taking part in Denise Faustman's research at Massachussetts Gen…

Started by Brunetta

15 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Brunetta

Question for Novolog users?

I just started on the pump using Novolog a few days ago and have noticed of few things and was wondering if anyone had these symptoms. With…

Started by Scottie

13 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Patricia

Regular Endo or Pediateric Endo

Hi there! I am mom to Dave. He was diagnosed 12/2/2008. We've made it to the year mark however I'm having some worries that I'm not doing…

Started by Adrienne Berry

7 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Unicornzzz

Me and my mom are oh so very confused. Keytones!

Whats a good number for keytones? I dont understand it, they never taught me how to use them.

Started by Michael H. Hampton

18 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Asma

Need diabulemia info

I have a cousin who is maintaining high sugars to lose weight. Her parents would like to have an intervention for her (she's over 18), but…

Started by Liz

11 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Liz

Still Hi in the morning

Thanks all for youe usefull replies, I STILL HAVE IT Hi AFTER BREAKFAST. Today it went up to 290 after 2 hrs, like every day. I went to my…

Started by BEBO

2 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Mike

How Low can you go?

how low have you all been/ and is it possible to die because of a low? each time i go to 60 or 50 i stop everything and just focus on getti…

Started by Moodi Moodz Kay

18 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Moodi Moodz Kay

Does any body know a good endrocronologist in San Diego area mostly east county?

I hope i spelled it right, I am being forced to switch my lifetime coverage from Kaiser to Eatna this year my prescription cost for Insulin…

Started by Donald Hantsbarger

0 Dec 18, 2009

Triglycerides?

So random question here.... What was your highest triglyceride level?

Started by Jessica

7 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Danny

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Joins Diabetes Advocacy Alliance

Diabetes Hands Foundation is incredibly honored to join the Diabetes Advocacy Alliance, an organization with the drive and potential to affect a powerful, positive impact on diabetes and healthcare policy. Diabetes Advocacy Alliance is a 20-member coalition of leading professional Read on! →

Helmsley Charitable Trust Renews Support for DHF

HELMSLEY CHARITABLE TRUST GRANTS SUPPORT TO DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION FOR FOURTH YEAR  Funding in 2015 to support major transitions in programs and leadership at Diabetes Hands Foundation BERKELEY, CA: February 18, 2015 – The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, Editor, has type 1)

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, has LADA)

Emily Coles (Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service