Type 1 Diabetes Forum (5,483)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Post Prandial Tests

Do you do your post prandial at one hour after eating or at two? I have thought that two was the standard, but if our spike is at one doesn…

Started by Zoe

21 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Dave    _

DIABECELL--First Implant- Type 1

From Living Cell Technologies www.lctglobal.com: Living Cell Technologies Limited today announced that DIABECELL® was successfully implant…

Started by Gerri

11 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Jan

good doctor versus bad doctor

back ago, i was very intelligent and athletic person, then suddenly , i started losing weight and other symptoms appea. i was 15 year old t…

Started by ravinder

0 Oct 12, 2009

The Diabetic... our Mind?

How has diabetes effected you (any of us) in ways that we are not even aware of; ways that we may not even perceive? Do you think... or ac…

Started by Stuart

19 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Stuart

worst kind of diabetes

so i was over at a friends house and they have a neighbor w/diabetes since she was little and they insisted that she had the worst kind bec…

Started by bruce

48 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Gus Pearson

Last Minute!

Anyone going to the Detroit Zoo tomorrow morning for the Step out walk?

Started by Sarah Kay

0 Oct 9, 2009

Check out the review of Zoombieland in Dinner and a Movie

Before you head out to the theaters this weekend, check out the review of Zoombieland, in dinner and a movie. http://tudiabetes.com/group/

Started by rick the "Blogabetic"

0 Oct 9, 2009

what can be the reason?

I started playing bollyball,daily for 1 hour in the morning , even after 7 days my leg muscles(thighs) feel light pain , while going upstai…

Started by ravinder

2 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Judith

I Guess This Really Isn't a "Discussion"...

So we're doing a "sensor study" with my 3 1/2 year old Type 1 Sweetie and there are some discrepancies between it and her meter throughout…

Started by Cobi Campbell

14 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Sheila

Why do I need to use data management tools?

Why do I need to use data management tools like the glucofacts software? I don't think I can install it on my net book?

Started by AJacob

6 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Dave In MD

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service