We're almost there!

Our launch date for the new TuDiabetes website has been moved back 24 hours

When you log into TuDiabetes tomorrow (April 21st) you will find yourself in our new home!

If you want to join the TuDiabetes community please send an e-mail to TuDiabetesAdmin@gmail.com. We will send you an invitation to join after the migration is completed.

Read about the migration and see images of the new site!

Type 1 Diabetes Forum (5,776)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How are your sugars when you're not well?

I've experienced some unexpected sugar levels when I'm physically sick. I'm curious if it's common after surgery as I have been running hig…

Started by Alison Jane Hann

8 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Patricia

Omnipod Pathfinder Software

Having lots of trouble getting the software to run, even on a XP pro OS with Excel 2003, which I was told by the phone rep was the requirem…

Started by rblcpacfo

0 Dec 18, 2009

Is there any way to increase the carb ratio?

I was diagnosed a little over a year ago. At first, my ratio was 1:20, probably because of the honeymoon. Over time, it has steadily droppe…

Started by Nilesh

15 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Nilesh

Anyone else out there?

I'm not sure if this is just in my head or not, but since I started pumping last month, my vision keeps getting blurry. It's not associated…

Started by Elizabeth

8 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Marps

Food Police

I love that my grandma cares about me, but what the heck? Im looking at this magazine that has a billion and one sweets. Im sitting there s…

Started by MelissaM

16 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Lauren

Gift story: bad at first but happy ending

I had a crisis this week but it made me learn something about myself. Everyone in my dept received gifts of chococlate - except me. I got a…

Started by Maria

10 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by brandi

Looking for a paper logbook that doesn't scream "diabetic"!

I'm a pumper and want to find a website where I can order a logbook geared for pumpers. Extra, extra plus if it doesn't LOOK like a logbook…

Started by Bug74

17 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Emmy

Type 1 About to Begin Peritoneal Dialysis

I've had Type 1 for 20 years and now my kidneys are failing. I've been using an insulin pump successfully for the past 4 years. In three da…

Started by Alison Jane Hann

12 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Alison Jane Hann

insulin pump whitch also does b.suger

is there any insulin pump which not only insert insulin but also does b.suger monitering what is cost of that pump in american doller i wan…

Started by shivika sinsh

26 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by S Woodward

Discussion With Dr King of Joslin Medalist Study

Dr. George L. King, M.D., is the Senior Vice President and Director of Research at the Joslin Diabetes Center. He is a Professor of Medicin…

Started by Richard157

1 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Holger Schmeken

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Joins Diabetes Advocacy Alliance

Diabetes Hands Foundation is incredibly honored to join the Diabetes Advocacy Alliance, an organization with the drive and potential to affect a powerful, positive impact on diabetes and healthcare policy. Diabetes Advocacy Alliance is a 20-member coalition of leading professional Read on! →

Helmsley Charitable Trust Renews Support for DHF

HELMSLEY CHARITABLE TRUST GRANTS SUPPORT TO DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION FOR FOURTH YEAR  Funding in 2015 to support major transitions in programs and leadership at Diabetes Hands Foundation BERKELEY, CA: February 18, 2015 – The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, Editor, has type 1)

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, has LADA)

Emily Coles (Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service