Type 1 Diabetes Forum (5,376)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Low digestive enzymes

I found out that I have low digestive enzymes. Does anyone else have this problem? My doctor said its common for diabetics to have low dige…

Started by Tony

4 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Betty J

Hello TuDiabetes.

Hello everyone, I'm new here but not to Diabetes, I was diagnosed with T1 in Jan 2000. This is the second online support group I have joine…

Started by Ken Janman

3 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Kristin

When would be a good time to tell and employer i have diabetes?

i applied to Best Buy for my first job tuesday. I got a call back yesterday that they want to interview me. Ive had diabetes for about 9 ye…

Started by Arturo Lopez

13 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Janet

QuickSerter stuck

Been on the pump for two months. This is the fourth time this has happened. The adheasive tape gets stuck on the interior wall of the Quick…

Started by Sidney Partridge smile

9 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Dave    _

Just a question about lows and dreams.

I have noticed a trend. When I start to go low, I start having thoughts that are like super munches. All I am thinking is how some kind of…

Started by Keith221

9 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Anna

Morning lows

Another question....V is getting morning lows. About 2 hours after he eats, seemingly regardless of how much of a bolus he takes and what h…

Started by Katie Zeller

11 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Christine Starke

Humulin N Pen

Sometimes when I take My Insulin It Seems That It Didnt Bring My Sugar Level Down Like It Did The Day Before Or The Meal Before. Could It P…

Started by Michael H. Hampton

2 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Christine Starke

Advanced Stages of Type One Diabetes

My dad has had diabetes for for years now, he was diagnosed when he was 21, he is now 46. His health has sadly decreased quite a bit over t…

Started by Lilly Ann Rossberg

5 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Jan

Free Meters?

I start school soon and need a meter for school too, is there any way of getting a free meter?

Started by Michael H. Hampton

7 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by MelissaBL

Tired most of the time, Who to blame!?

Do you blame D! Or your self? May be if I was high, but some times I will be feeling tired and fatigue while my BG is less than a 200. Whic…

Started by Ahmad

16 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Marps

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service