Type 1 Diabetes Forum (5,603)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Responsible for actions when low?

Last night, I went really low. I think it was the lowest I've ever been. I didn't test until after my BF treated my low and it was 32, 10 m…

Started by Elizabeth

50 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Mattie

Insulin Tests

I was asked by a trusted endo to take place in a new insulin, SIBA, offered by Novo Nordisk. It would replace my Lantus with SIBA with the…

Started by Ixnay

4 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by nilufer

Insulin Tests

I was asked by a trusted endo to take place in a new insulin, SIBA, offered by Novo Nordisk. It would replace my Lantus with SIBA with the…

Started by Ixnay

1 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Stacey :0)~

That time of the month

I was wondering if the women out there are having the same issue with PMS as me. About a week to 10 days pre time my numbers run higher. I…

Started by Marnie

13 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Elizabeth

This one is for Dave the Sure-T Man

Dave or Anyone I have been using the Sure-Ts for about two years now and after exercise or walking I have noticed blood in the tubing near…

Started by Jenni

4 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Dave    _

INSULIN PUMPS.......

Hey Guys..... Just had a few questions about insulin pumps......I am in the process of trying to get my Endo to prescribe me a pump and I…

Started by Curtis Pitt

11 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Stacey :0)~

TuDiabetes Shirt

I went to the DHF page http://tudiabetes.com/page/donate-to-dhf and saw the TuDiabetes shirt. Is there any way to buy just the shirt. I wou…

Started by Scotty Hinote

21 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Manny Hernandez

yoga for diabetics

there are huge benefits of yoga .. 30 minutes of yoga , 4 times in a week and there would not be any complications in future.. type 2 diab…

Started by ravinder

4 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Cheri

clinical trials to preserve beta cells

Has anyone done any clinical trials for new onset or recent onset type 1 that preserves beta cells, like abate? I was wondering if anyone d…

Started by Wendi

11 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Wendi

Phase II--Islet Regeneration

From www.diabetesincontrol.com Phase II Begins for a New Islet Regeneration Treatment Exsulin Corporation announces next phase II trial o…

Started by Gerri

7 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Scott Strumello

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

An eye opening experience at @CWDiabetes!

Last month, I had one of the most amazing experiences I have had with technology since I have been living with diabetes. It happened at the Focus On Technology conference organized by Children With Diabetes in Los Angeles (the first Read on! →

World Diabetes Day at REALM Charter School

REALM Charter is a middle school full of amazing young people eager to learn about World Diabetes Day. Team DHF spent the day with over 300 students and taught them about the Big Blue Test and what they can do Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service