Type 1 Diabetes Forum (5,609)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

H1N1 and diabetes

I am fairly new to diabetes. I have not had to follow sick day guidelines and I am serioulsy scared to go back to work. I teach second grad…

Started by Brigid O'Donnell

40 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Danielle

i want one :)

http://shop.cafepress.com/funny-diabetes?page=1

Started by Taylor Moody

5 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Taylor Moody

Diabetes Service Dog

http://www.dallasnews.com/video/?nvid=401738&shu=1

Started by etta amy

5 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Jim

now to this

HI FRIENDS I AM DIAGONISED TO BE A TYPE1 PATIENT , TWO YEARS BACK .. I AM STILL UPSET OF THIS .. I AM NOT ABLE TO COME OUT OF THIS . MY SEN…

Started by vinodh

8 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by vinodh

How was it...!?!

I never tasted it and was wondering how was it!!??? THE LIFE BEFORE/ WITHOUT DIABETES! Any ideas, whats changed in you, feelings, acting.…

Started by Ahmad

21 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Elizabeth

And The D Goes On

I've just returned from the juvenile diabetes center in Peoria, Il. My grand daughter was just diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. We pretty mu…

Started by Janice

3 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Cheri

Responsible for actions when low?

Last night, I went really low. I think it was the lowest I've ever been. I didn't test until after my BF treated my low and it was 32, 10 m…

Started by Elizabeth

50 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Mattie

Insulin Tests

I was asked by a trusted endo to take place in a new insulin, SIBA, offered by Novo Nordisk. It would replace my Lantus with SIBA with the…

Started by Ixnay

4 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by nilufer

Insulin Tests

I was asked by a trusted endo to take place in a new insulin, SIBA, offered by Novo Nordisk. It would replace my Lantus with SIBA with the…

Started by Ixnay

1 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Stacey :0)~

That time of the month

I was wondering if the women out there are having the same issue with PMS as me. About a week to 10 days pre time my numbers run higher. I…

Started by Marnie

13 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Elizabeth

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

TuDiabetes Is Getting A Makeover!

Written By Emily Coles, TuDiabetes Community Manager. Last summer we surveyed members of TuDiabetes and EsTuDiabetes online communities, and gained some GREAT insights! We learned that our members are happy with the information and support they receive on TuDiabetes and Read on! →

An eye opening experience at @CWDiabetes!

Last month, I had one of the most amazing experiences I have had with technology since I have been living with diabetes. It happened at the Focus On Technology conference organized by Children With Diabetes in Los Angeles (the first Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service