Type 2 Diabetes Forum (1,598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Questions on Prandin?

Since 9/08 I have been on Metforim, 500mg, twice a day. I had stomach issues from day one but around 12/08 I did better with it. From Janua…

Started by Teresa Reilly

0 Apr 16, 2009

insulin change

I want to thank Anthony, Gerry and Emmy for their replies. I really appreciate taking the time to answer me the three of you. Anthony, unde…

Started by N.B.

2 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by N.B.

Need More Info

Hello my name is Kasey , and my younger brother of 17 just found that he now has type 2 diabetes , and i was wondering if any body could te…

Started by kasey

4 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by general awareness

taking insulin

I have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in 1993, first two years was on exercise and diet then until 2008 November on oral tablets. In N…

Started by N.B.

2 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Gerri

Januvia question

Hi - Sorry if this is a question that's already been answered! I've researched it quite a bit and I'm seeing a lot of different views. I w…

Started by EsMom

9 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Anthony Holko

Share Your Story: Diabetic and Out of a Job?

Hey folks! I'm doing a bit of research and I would LOVE if you could share your story with me. Are you or someone you know a type 1 or typ…

Started by Allison Nimlos

0 Apr 15, 2009

First Easter as Diabetic...Glad it's over!!!! Anyone else???

I Love(d) Easter!! I was the family Easter basket maker and baker. I have been so depressed about Easter this year since I couldn't have an…

Started by Kristy S

5 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Sara H

Need support and reinforcement to get healthy

Hi I am new to this web page and am looking for support. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in Feb 2006. It runs in my father's family an…

Started by Kim Malone

6 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Kristy S

need assistance immediately

I was diagnosed in 1983. I have had a kidney transplant ('05), have lupus, COPD and am a severe diabetic. The state will not help me. I am…

Started by Dennis Stover

18 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Manny Hernandez

Metformin-Time release versus the non time release

My endo added the time release 500mg metformin to my regimen of diabetic meds in January. As he was gradually building me to 2000mg (if nee…

Started by David Shoemaker

1 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Peter Justason

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#MedicareCoverCGM Panel Discussion

If you follow the diabetes online community, you know that #MedicareCoverCGM is a big deal. We have continued to raise awareness on #MedicareCoverCGM because we believe that ALL people living with diabetes should have access to continuous glucose monitors (CGM). With Read on! →

#WalkWithD: Making MORE Sense of Diabetes

A few years ago, we at Diabetes Hands Foundation reached out to the members on TuDiabetes and asked them to share their perspective of life with diabetes through one of the five senses, as part of an initiative called Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service