Type 2 Diabetes Forum (1,623)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exhaustion/Feeling Tired

Hi everyone, have a question. I have been maintaining my T2 with 500mg of Metformin 2x/day & keeping my numbers between the teens and 1…

Started by debsgsd

21 Sep 9
Reply by trenia

Lighten up! What helps you?

IMG_2724.JPGI am pretty hard on myself. I am evaluating constantly- 'I should not have eaten'...this or that... or 'I should not have shot.…

Started by 1DebY

2 Sep 8
Reply by 2hobbit1

Tattoo for type 2

I am thinking of getting a tattoo for my "type 2 D " . I have a couple of concerns: How do you know someone is certified? clean? ETC. Will…

Started by twinchick

5 Sep 6
Reply by Leah

Has anyone heard of double. vision after Lucentis shots.

Still have double vision 4 days post op. I was told it was from the dilation drops. My eyes are not dilated for days now I had a lucentis s…

Started by Vikki

21 Sep 5
Reply by Vikki

Bloodsugar

Greetings i am new here,i am 20 years female i am too worried for sugar, it varies greatly,anybody here to listen me

Started by ZF

3 Sep 5
Reply by twinchick

Just started Humalog and...

I just started Humalog two days ago. When I follow the chart I was given by the doctor it does nothing to lower my blood sugar. Example: La…

Started by jnick303

14 Sep 4
Reply by special

Weight and BS control; carb amounts and the nutritionist,

I will admit I am a stubborn person when it comes to what I think I need and want. For Over 20 years I weight over 250 lbs. Even before my…

Started by sdkate

28 Sep 4
Reply by sdkate

Difficulty with protein?

I am finding it difficult to eat the amount of protein that would work for me "on paper" and am wondering if anyone has suggestions. I'm cu…

Started by Dee

33 Sep 3
Reply by Christopher

Carb Question and Losing Weight?

Hi Everyone, how many carbs do you eat per day? I eat under 90 carbs a day (and 90 is a very high day) -- I usually average more like 45-60…

Started by jesikabeth

9 Sep 2
Reply by Negg

when someone has diabetes and neglects it

I have recently had a few experiences of good friends who developed Type2 Diabetes and are either in denial or just totally not dealing wit…

Started by Negg

6 Sep 2
Reply by Timbeak48

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF receives $200,000 grant from Novo Nordisk

Grant given to support programs aimed at bringing together people touched by diabetes for positive change BERKELEY, CA: December 4, 2014 – Diabetes Hands Foundation (DHF) has received a grant of US$200,000 from Novo Nordisk to support programs aimed at Read on! →

Guest Post: World Diabetes Day 2014 on Twitter… sifting through the data

At Symplur we track hashtags, keywords, user accounts, and pretty much anything else on Twitter that has to do with healthcare. We collect the data and then build countless ways to slice it up so that we’re able to better Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service