Insulin Pump Users Forum (2,156)

Featured Discussions

Affordable Care Act and Pump supplies.

Please ignore if you are not in the States... Does anyone know how the Affordable care Act plans cover Diabetic supplies? I have searched e…

Started by TimothyLatest Reply

Medtronic Announces Approval of MiniMed 530G with Enlite

Minimed 530G with Enlite MINNEAPOLIS – September 27, 2013 –Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE:MDT) today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration…

Started by Diabetes News and InterestLatest Reply

Pump and Airport Security

For years, I have requested a "search" to avoid walking through the body mage machine with my pump--Medtronic says no, so I don't. I dawned…

Started by SpockLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Silhouette Tubing Failure

This morning I woke up to find my pump was disconnected. The tubing had broken during the night. My BG was 19.2 mmol/L or 345 mg/dl. I fel…

Started by malcolm3057

18 3 hours ago
Reply by malcolm3057

International travel with pump/cgm

Hi everyone, I am heading to Paris and Istanbul in a few weeks, and since I haven't travelled internationally post-9/11, nor with my pump a…

Started by shelby76

1 11 hours ago
Reply by Christopher

Pump and Airport Security

For years, I have requested a "search" to avoid walking through the body mage machine with my pump--Medtronic says no, so I don't. I dawned…

Started by Spock

49 13 hours ago
Reply by artwoman

Animas Ping/Medicare? (don't want to count my eggs before they hatch)

Hi Everyone! I am in the process of trying to get a pump. I will be dropping off my paperwork with my diabetes center so their rep can get…

Started by jesikabeth

12 yesterday
Reply by jesikabeth

Insulin pump and Medicare

I'm wondering if someone could help me here. I am trying to get approved for a pump, I am on Medicare. I was diagnosed about 10 years ago a…

Started by Leslie65

9 on Monday
Reply by jesikabeth

Scar tissue prevention techniques?

Just learning where to post things on this site :) Already posted this in a group and now trying the forum too...I read some past posts but…

Started by jenndaloop

5 on Monday
Reply by IrishOak

1st time pumper. Animas Ping OR Omnipod?

I saw my doctor yesterday and we talked about the pump. I am currently on the vGo, and it's helping to control my sugars, but it has its li…

Started by jesikabeth

10 on Saturday
Reply by Terry

Enlite Sensor woes...

So, I have been using the Enlite sensors for about 5 weeks now. I am so frustrated I could scream. I don't know if I am doing something wro…

Started by Kokoro

9 on Friday
Reply by Donna

Suggestions for explaining pump to 5 yr old grandson

Hi all, New to this forum. Type 2 since 2000. Insulin pens since 2010. Just had first infusion set yesterday with saline until Monday when…

Started by zander

11 Jul 24
Reply by trauts

Miss Idaho Sierra Sandison showing off her insulin pump!

I was looking on Facebook as I like my local news station. Well, they posted an article about Miss Idaho showing of her pump! There is a Fa…

Started by Amy

3 Jul 24
Reply by zander

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service