Insulin Pump Users Forum (2,227)

Featured Discussions

Snap Strong and Simple Challenge

Hey Insulin Pump Users, The good people at Asante Solutions - maker of the Snap pump - just started a program called "Snap Strong and Simpl…

Started by Emily ColesLatest Reply

Affordable Care Act and Pump supplies.

Please ignore if you are not in the States... Does anyone know how the Affordable care Act plans cover Diabetic supplies? I have searched e…

Started by TimothyLatest Reply

Medtronic Announces Approval of MiniMed 530G with Enlite

Minimed 530G with Enlite MINNEAPOLIS – September 27, 2013 –Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE:MDT) today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration…

Started by Diabetes News and InterestLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Replacement Battery Cap and Replacement Cartridge Cover - Animas Pump

Hi everyone! I'm fairly new to Type 1 Diabetes and have only been a pump user for 2 years. I used to use the the MM pump but recently switc…

Started by PumpGirl

1 yesterday
Reply by jbowler

Omnipod's Freestyle test strips & Medicare

I was just told that Abbott will no longer allow the Medicare approved supplier to provide the Freestyle test strips; they will only be sol…

Started by annecy

6 yesterday
Reply by annecy

Snorkeling and Insulin Pumps

Hey Pump users! I have been using a Medtronic Paradigm pump and I have decided to get into snorkeling and scuba diving. I've tried not wear…

Started by Laura

22 on Tuesday
Reply by jjm335

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of Medtrum products?

While googling I came across a web site for a company called Medtrum: http://www.medtrum.com/ That site has a few details of a couple of tu…

Started by jbowler

1 on Monday
Reply by Brian (bsc)

Pump Supply Deductible

Hi everyone! I have had an insulin pump for years and got a new insurance last year. I have been fighting with my insurance company because…

Started by kristina16

7 on Saturday
Reply by jbowler

Pump screen burnout

Back in the summer I got a new pump under warranty because my pump was forgetting settings when I changed batteries. When I got the new pum…

Started by Jen

9 Dec 12
Reply by jjm335

Affordable Care Act and Pump supplies.

Please ignore if you are not in the States... Does anyone know how the Affordable care Act plans cover Diabetic supplies? I have searched e…

Started by Timothy

193 Dec 11
Reply by jbowler

Can I get a MiniMed 530G in Brasil? Posso conseguir a bomba de insulina MiniMed 530G no Brasil?

Any Brazilian Diabetics on a pump out there? Have any of you tried to get a MiniMed 530G with Enlite Threshold Suspension? I've been on an…

Started by Parrot822

4 Dec 11
Reply by jjm335

Have you switched from the Animas Ping to the Tandem t:slim?

My Ping warranty expired a few months ago. I am ready to get a new pump. I loved my Ping, however my favorite feature has been the meter re…

Started by Phyl

8 Dec 10
Reply by niccolo

Tracking pump infusion sites

What do people do to track and rotate their pump infusion sites? Eyeballing and memory works to an extent, but I wouldn't mind doing better…

Started by niccolo

30 Dec 9
Reply by Cheryl

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF receives $200,000 grant from Novo Nordisk

Grant given to support programs aimed at bringing together people touched by diabetes for positive change BERKELEY, CA: December 4, 2014 – Diabetes Hands Foundation (DHF) has received a grant of US$200,000 from Novo Nordisk to support programs aimed at Read on! →

Guest Post: World Diabetes Day 2014 on Twitter… sifting through the data

At Symplur we track hashtags, keywords, user accounts, and pretty much anything else on Twitter that has to do with healthcare. We collect the data and then build countless ways to slice it up so that we’re able to better Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service