Insulin Pump Users Forum (2,242)

Featured Discussions

Snap Strong and Simple Challenge

Hey Insulin Pump Users, The good people at Asante Solutions - maker of the Snap pump - just started a program called "Snap Strong and Simpl…

Started by Emily ColesLatest Reply

Affordable Care Act and Pump supplies.

Please ignore if you are not in the States... Does anyone know how the Affordable care Act plans cover Diabetic supplies? I have searched e…

Started by TimothyLatest Reply

Medtronic Announces Approval of MiniMed 530G with Enlite

Minimed 530G with Enlite MINNEAPOLIS – September 27, 2013 –Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE:MDT) today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration…

Started by Diabetes News and InterestLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PUMP with CGM

Well here I am again just one year out from replacing my pump. At least now there is a choice. I see that the Animas Vibe has integrated CG…

Started by Timothy

7 yesterday
Reply by Terry

Omnipod and Dexcom software

Is there software that will take both Omnipod and Dexcom data and display as one?

Started by Todd

25 on Wednesday
Reply by Clare

Travelling to Europe with insulin pump

I have been to medtronic website to see what I need in preparation for my trip to Europe. This is my first trip ever to Europe and my first…

Started by Chris

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Lemonz

Fun Things To Do While Hospitalized

How do you make hospital pharmacist's head explode? Ask them what adjustments to make to an insulin pump's setting when you put the pati…

Started by brboyer

6 on Monday
Reply by brboyer

Asante Snap Trial, Week One

I caught the Asante Snap video-chat here on TUD a year or so back and was very interested. I was only about a year into switching from MDI…

Started by DrBB

13 Jan 24
Reply by Terry

Screw Obama-care!! Help!!

I used to pay $120 for a 90 supply of Novolog last year thru Aetna mail order. My policy is the same HMO only change is that it now meets t…

Started by alisasecaida

29 Jan 23
Reply by jbowler

Animas ping changed time after battery change

I am posting this here because I want to see replies directly to my question (rather than posting on the Animas group). When I changed the…

Started by artwoman

7 Jan 23
Reply by Annabella

Surgery - can you keep your pump on?

I am scheduled to have a relatively minor surgical procedure. It should take around 30 to 45 mins but will involve a general anaesthetic. T…

Started by jjm335

6 Jan 23
Reply by Marie B

Finally started pumping

I just registered on the website and this is my first post. I've got T1 and I had been using MDI before I finally decided to get a pump. My…

Started by vladi

27 Jan 23
Reply by Jeffythequick

isolation tank + T1D

Hi! Weird question, but I'm going to throw it out there anyway. I was wondering if anyone out there (with Type 1) has ever used an isolatio…

Started by Sarah Pearl

5 Jan 20
Reply by jbowler

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Spare A Rose, Save A Child for Valentines Day

Here’s a new way to celebrate Valentines Day: Buy a dozen roses, spare the cost of one (about $5) and donate to IDF’s Life for a Child program. By doing this, you will help children in need of life saving insulin. Those of Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Announces Interim Executive Director as Manny Hernandez, Co-Founder and President, Steps Down

Read the Spanish version of the announcement. BERKELEY, CA: January 15, 2015 – Manny Hernandez, President and Co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation (DHF), has announced his decision to step down as President of the organization. “Diabetes Hands Foundation has Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, has type 1)
Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service