Insulin Pump Users Forum (2,210)

Featured Discussions

Snap Strong and Simple Challenge

Hey Insulin Pump Users, The good people at Asante Solutions - maker of the Snap pump - just started a program called "Snap Strong and Simpl…

Started by Emily ColesLatest Reply

Affordable Care Act and Pump supplies.

Please ignore if you are not in the States... Does anyone know how the Affordable care Act plans cover Diabetic supplies? I have searched e…

Started by TimothyLatest Reply

Medtronic Announces Approval of MiniMed 530G with Enlite

Minimed 530G with Enlite MINNEAPOLIS – September 27, 2013 –Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE:MDT) today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration…

Started by Diabetes News and InterestLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Omnipod and Medicare

Has anyone had any luck getting Medicare to pay for your omnipod pods? They paid for my pump but I understand that they will not pay for an…

Started by joy

2 3 hours ago
Reply by Sue59

Pump glitch

This morning I went to correct my blood sugar and could not understand why my pump kept recommending a bolus of 0.0. Then I went back and r…

Started by Jen

15 on Friday
Reply by Jen

Obviously I am a "pumper" non-serious topic alert

I just got an email - subject" Pumps at $100" WOW I thought. Then I looked to see where it came form. Nordtrom's - they were talking shoes!…

Started by artwoman

8 Nov 17
Reply by artwoman

Snap Strong and Simple Challenge

Hey Insulin Pump Users, The good people at Asante Solutions - maker of the Snap pump - just started a program called "Snap Strong and Simpl…

Started by Emily Coles

3 Nov 12
Reply by Emily Coles

Omnipod apointment tomorrow

I everyone! Tomorrow I meet with my CDE and a rep from omnipod to start up on my pump. I am not doing a saline trial, just going straight t…

Started by Lauren

3 Nov 11
Reply by Lauren

Silhouette Tubing Failure

This morning I woke up to find my pump was disconnected. The tubing had broken during the night. My BG was 19.2 mmol/L or 345 mg/dl. I fel…

Started by malcolm3057

58 Nov 11
Reply by rick the "Blogabetic"

isolation tank + T1D

Hi! Weird question, but I'm going to throw it out there anyway. I was wondering if anyone out there (with Type 1) has ever used an isolatio…

Started by Sarah Pearl

3 Nov 11
Reply by Mike Ratrie

Omnipod questions! For British Columbia Canadians! And Americans! (lol)

Hi all! My Medtronics pump busted, and I am no longer under warranty. I am living on a loaner pump atm. I am a Canadian citizen studying ab…

Started by onelildustbunni

0 Nov 10

Animas Vibe with integreated Dexcom CGM or Medtronic Paradigm Veo with CGM

Hi, I'm a MDI diabetic with insulin/carb ratios of 1:3 (breakfast before 6 am), 1:4 (breakfast after 6 am) & 1:5 for lunch and dinner.…

Started by Crazyivan

9 Nov 6
Reply by Don

Medtronic Announces Approval of MiniMed 530G with Enlite

Minimed 530G with Enlite MINNEAPOLIS – September 27, 2013 –Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE:MDT) today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

23 Nov 3
Reply by JazzyKP

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

An eye opening experience at @CWDiabetes!

Last month, I had one of the most amazing experiences I have had with technology since I have been living with diabetes. It happened at the Focus On Technology conference organized by Children With Diabetes in Los Angeles (the first Read on! →

World Diabetes Day at REALM Charter School

REALM Charter is a middle school full of amazing young people eager to learn about World Diabetes Day. Team DHF spent the day with over 300 students and taught them about the Big Blue Test and what they can do Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service