Insulin Pump Users Forum (2,203)

Featured Discussions

Affordable Care Act and Pump supplies.

Please ignore if you are not in the States... Does anyone know how the Affordable care Act plans cover Diabetic supplies? I have searched e…

Started by TimothyLatest Reply

Medtronic Announces Approval of MiniMed 530G with Enlite

Minimed 530G with Enlite MINNEAPOLIS – September 27, 2013 –Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE:MDT) today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration…

Started by Diabetes News and InterestLatest Reply

Pump and Airport Security

For years, I have requested a "search" to avoid walking through the body mage machine with my pump--Medtronic says no, so I don't. I dawned…

Started by SpockLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Different Question on Metal Sets

I fortunately have minimal allergic reactions to sets, so I am no help to Jen and her post on metal sets. I am at the end of my first box…

Started by Laddie

4 4 hours ago
Reply by Laddie

What would you like your pump to do?

What (realistically) would you like your pump to be able to do? (By realistically I mean not "instantly cure diabetes" or "fly" haha)

Started by Nerdydude101

41 19 hours ago
Reply by Nyadach

Accu-chek pumper reveals her favorite carrying cases

Everyone knows that there are a ton of ways to carry a pump. There are sewn-in pouches on individual pieces of clothing. There are belts. T…

Started by Kelly

0 yesterday

methods of wearing a pump with a dress/skirt

i try clipping it onto the top of my skirt and putting my skirt over it but then i either get a random weird awkward block sticking out or…

Started by CozyD

39 yesterday
Reply by Kelly

Health Events & Advice Options "Accu-Chek Combo" Pump

I've spent the good part of the last hour flipping through the manuals, can anyone give me some information on how to set up the "health ev…

Started by Chris Ullger

3 yesterday
Reply by Kelly

Medicaid!

What insulin pumps are covered by medicaid? I have united healthcare medicaid. I want the medtronic 530g

Started by Taylar

10 yesterday
Reply by Kelly

Seeking Opinions about Using Humalog, Novolog, or Apidra in the Pump

Hi there, I'm diagnosed with type 1, but I've been using Humulin-R in my pump (the U-500 strength) for the past four years. I suppose you c…

Started by catendo

16 yesterday
Reply by Kelly

Insurance and Pump Supplies

I'm just venting here and know that many others have already dealt with same issues, but my company just switched from United Healthcare to…

Started by TexasGal

1 yesterday
Reply by Kelly

job discrimination& epilepsy

I have had petition Mal seizures since the age of 9.I am now 48 years old.I had surgery for it at the age of 16.I don't fall down and they…

Started by Dee Meloche

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Hon

Metal sets

I have a question for those who use metal sets. For those of you who follow my blogs or forum posts, you'll know I have a lot of issues wit…

Started by Jen

6 on Saturday
Reply by Jen

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Meet The 2014 Big Blue Test Grant Recipients

This year Diabetes Hands Foundation has pledged US$35,000 in Big Blue Test grants, continuing its support for programs aimed at providing lifesaving supplies, medical tests, treatment, and patient education to people living in need who have or at risk Read on! →

Kim Vlasnik: The Patient Voice

Kim Vlasnik, you NAILED it! In this video, Kim Vlasnik takes our breath away as she describes what its like to be a person with diabetes. Fortunately, Stanford’s Medicine-X Conference gives ePatients, like Kim, a chance to speak since we carry the Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service