Insulin Pump Users Forum (2,249)

Featured Discussions

Snap Strong and Simple Challenge

Hey Insulin Pump Users, The good people at Asante Solutions - maker of the Snap pump - just started a program called "Snap Strong and Simpl…

Started by Emily ColesLatest Reply

Affordable Care Act and Pump supplies.

Please ignore if you are not in the States... Does anyone know how the Affordable care Act plans cover Diabetic supplies? I have searched e…

Started by TimothyLatest Reply

Medtronic Announces Approval of MiniMed 530G with Enlite

Minimed 530G with Enlite MINNEAPOLIS – September 27, 2013 –Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE:MDT) today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration…

Started by Diabetes News and InterestLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Animas ping changed time after battery change

I am posting this here because I want to see replies directly to my question (rather than posting on the Animas group). When I changed the…

Started by artwoman

9 on Saturday
Reply by Susan Van Abs

Insulin Pump as a Circus Performer??

I'm hoping to get some insight from others that are using the pump and may be in a similar situation to me. I am a type 1 diabetic and have…

Started by Jaymie-Leigh

10 Feb 25
Reply by Clare

Medicare Coverage of the Snap, lol

Does anyone out there know if the Asante Snap is covered by Medicare or will it go the way of the OmniPod???? The design of the Snap is coo…

Started by Bob Martin

0 Feb 25

Need More "pockets" while going out for a run or don't want to carry a purse or bag

Ok so I am a CNA and I do not have enough pockets on my scrubs so a while back I found a hip appeal it works great I am able to cay my snac…

Started by Stephanietype1

0 Feb 24

Looking for an Endo Referral in Las Vegas

I will soon be relocating and am looking for an Endo Referral in Las Vegas. But I really only want someone who is familiar with Pump, prefe…

Started by Diane McDowell

1 Feb 23
Reply by Diane McDowell

PUMP with CGM

Well here I am again just one year out from replacing my pump. At least now there is a choice. I see that the Animas Vibe has integrated CG…

Started by Timothy

21 Feb 23
Reply by Susan Van Abs

Snap Strong and Simple Challenge

Hey Insulin Pump Users, The good people at Asante Solutions - maker of the Snap pump - just started a program called "Snap Strong and Simpl…

Started by Emily Coles

4 Feb 22
Reply by Bob Martin

animus ping and the diasend uploader also problems with Animus.

Hello everyone, I am on the ping pump and I got a new computer with windows 8. Problem is I can no longer use the EZ manager program. After…

Started by jewels

1 Feb 19
Reply by Susan Van Abs

Travelling to Europe with insulin pump

I have been to medtronic website to see what I need in preparation for my trip to Europe. This is my first trip ever to Europe and my first…

Started by Chris

11 Feb 13
Reply by artwoman

Support the Spare a Rose campaign by test-driving a new insulin pump, for free

The annual Spare a Rose, Save a Child campaign is in full swing!!  During the past two years this campaign has had tremendous success in ra…

Started by Emily Coles

2 Feb 11
Reply by Sheepdogs

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Helmsley Charitable Trust Renews Support for DHF

HELMSLEY CHARITABLE TRUST GRANTS SUPPORT TO DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION FOR FOURTH YEAR  Funding in 2015 to support major transitions in programs and leadership at Diabetes Hands Foundation BERKELEY, CA: February 18, 2015 – The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Read on! →

Spare A Rose, Save A Child for Valentines Day

Here’s a new way to celebrate Valentines Day: Buy a dozen roses, spare the cost of one (about $5) and donate to IDF’s Life for a Child program. By doing this, you will help children in need of life saving insulin. Those of Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, Editor, has type 1)

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, has LADA)

Emily Coles (Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service