Insulin Pump Users Forum (2,259)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Food Menu for Omnipod

Any thoughts on this from the omni users? Does it help?

Started by Jon

4 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Kristin

My pump covers my highs but not my meals

If I do a correction bolus it brings my bg back down to normal range, but when I bolus pre-meal even if I do it a little early it does not…

Started by Cathy

16 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Cathy

Newbie Pumper Confusion

Never having a pump before I’m just a little confused after meeting with the reps from Medtronic and Animas. My questions may seem foolish…

Started by Mark Gombrich

17 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by FatCatAnna

High peaking BG in the morning. Suggestions on what to try next please!

I was up at 11pm, 1am, 3am and 5am to check my Basal through the night. I'm happy to say that it didn't fluctuate by more than 0.8mmol thro…

Started by Si Greenwood

8 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Cheri

New to Pumping

My physician suggested I switch to a pump and fore go daily shots. After meeting with the reps from Minimed, Animas and Omnipod I'm more co…

Started by Mark Gombrich

17 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Dave    _

Unpredictable Post breakfast highs.

High all, been on the pump for 4 weeks now, Animas 2020 with Novorapid, and everything is fine except my post breakfast BG's. When was on M…

Started by Si Greenwood

7 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Si Greenwood

Sorry New to the Site Have a Question.Do you change anything on your pump when doing a fasting for 14hours?

Have my first blood work since using a pump coming up next week and my Dr would like a cholesterol test done along with the usual. Not sure…

Started by Kim Moores

12 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Dave    _

Tape for Sure-T's?

Okay, guys and girls. Hi, Dave (waving). I did my first infusion set change yesterday evening. The pump educator inserted a Sof-Sert, beca…

Started by Tamara Gladden Lemus

21 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Dave    _

Just got My OmniPod Today!!!! Training on the 26th....

After winning an appeal with the insurance coverage over monthly supplies I ot my OmniPod in the mail today. Now I must wait until May 26 f…

Started by marty peters

21 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Janet

New Pumper & need some help pls with infusion sets :s

I have been pumping since July 2009. I have an issue with my infusion sites. I currently use the quick-set 9mm for my paradigm/Minimed 722…

Started by Shad

16 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Dave    _

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Joins Diabetes Advocacy Alliance

Diabetes Hands Foundation is incredibly honored to join the Diabetes Advocacy Alliance, an organization with the drive and potential to affect a powerful, positive impact on diabetes and healthcare policy. Diabetes Advocacy Alliance is a 20-member coalition of leading professional Read on! →

Helmsley Charitable Trust Renews Support for DHF

HELMSLEY CHARITABLE TRUST GRANTS SUPPORT TO DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION FOR FOURTH YEAR  Funding in 2015 to support major transitions in programs and leadership at Diabetes Hands Foundation BERKELEY, CA: February 18, 2015 – The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, Editor, has type 1)

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, has LADA)

Emily Coles (Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service