Insulin Pump Users Forum (2,154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lasting Bump Under Skin At Infusion Site?

Hi all, I've just started pumping, and am now on my second infusion set, 5 days in. At the site of my first set, it was getting red along…

Started by Jim

5 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Kristin

Any trouble with sites staying stuck post swim??

I use the animas ping and the 6mm straight infusion sets. Summer is finally in New England & I went swimming for the first time on the…

Started by jodiiiii

11 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Dave    _

Please help!! blood in infusion site?

I was just changing my site for the first time at home and I took it out cause there was blood in the canula after i took the needle out. I…

Started by Leanna

8 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Dave    _

Omipod errors

Hi, My daughter just started the Omipod insulin pod. So far mixed results. Still trying to get rates established but it's looking like she…

Started by Candice Carr

7 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Sarah Shanea Lawrence

Insurance

Are there any Type 2 diabetic that have got a pump with their insurance. I have a c-peptide of 6.8 and A1C of 6.5 they refused to pay for t…

Started by Donald

8 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Terry Keelan

my Omnipods always tear and start to fall off, this has me VERY discouraged..ideas?

They always tear and fall off, I don't have fat except on my thighs, I can't use my stomach area as a site any longer. I kept my minimed an…

Started by Diana

9 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Robin M

Painful sites

Why, oh why, do my sites hurt all the time? It's getting old. :-\ I'd love any thoughts or advice you might have. I'm using the Inset 30s,…

Started by Jason K

7 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Jason K

Infusion Set Pain?

I started a new set on Thursday morning (MM Silhouette) on my left thigh. Thursday night, I woke up in pain twice from rolling on to the se…

Started by Jackie

12 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by William

How many pumpers or non-pumpers are using Apidra?

I just started Apidra in my pump today and I am curious how many people are using it and how it is working for them. My endo told me that i…

Started by Dave

75 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by MelissaBL

summertime and the pump

I am still kinda new to pumping, only been doing it since January, summer is approaching and I take my kids to the pool alot and enjoy swim…

Started by lynn smith

38 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Mike Ratrie

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service