Insulin Pump Users Forum (2,101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Cost of Test Strips

I am on the pump and normally test my blood sugar before and after meals,before and after exercise and when my basals start to change I tes…

Started by Dee Meloche

7 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by marty peters

I want a pump!

This might be a dumb question, but I know how supportive the TuDiabetes community is, so I'm throwing it out there: I want a pump, but how…

Started by Mike

10 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by marty peters

Omni Pod

Just wanted to hear from anyone using the Omni Pod, how well you like or dislike it, how long you've been using it and anything else you'd…

Started by Alesha McElvogue-Calonkey

5 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Alesha McElvogue-Calonkey

Question for Silhouette Users

I just inserted my first silhouette set after using quicksets for the last few years, It wasn't as scary as I thought! My question is, how…

Started by Di

12 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Cynthia F.

Bad set change?

I've been on my Animas Ping pump for almost a month now. I'm using the inset infusion sets and I think I've had at least three bad set chan…

Started by Cassie Kile

8 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Mitchell Karas

Orbit 90 infusion sets

has anyone tried the Orbit 90 infusion sets ? They do sound interesting.

Started by Cynthia F.

0 Jun 6, 2009

Suggestions On A Backup Plan....

After being on this site I have found myself even more conscious then I was before about everything with my D's..which is a good thing real…

Started by Stacey :0)~

17 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Pavlos

I need your thoughts on bubbles in the tubing.

I have been on the pump for about a month now and I absolutely love it. I have a Paradigm 722 and I use the quickset. I have two issues tha…

Started by Pavlos

8 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Cynthia F.

Exercising, low's and pump settings HELP!

I'm using the omnipod and when I exercise I have to go to a temp basal rate of about 25% which is great while I'm exercising but afterwards…

Started by Alesha McElvogue-Calonkey

8 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Alesha McElvogue-Calonkey

MEDTRONIC FINANCIAL AID

I am on the Medtronic Minimed Paradigm Insulin pump. Since I have had trouble getting DME that I can afford, I have depended on the kindnes…

Started by Lois

3 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Lois

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

An Open Letter from @AskManny, @DiabetesHF to @NYTRosenthal, @NYTimes

Dear Ms. Rosenthal: I am a person living with type 1 diabetes since the age of 30. I am also the President and co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation, a nonprofit aimed at connecting and mobilizing the diabetes community. Seeing Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service