Insulin Pump Users Forum (2,174)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Changing Pump Parameters???

My numbers the past seven days have been a mess. Granted that I wasn't precisely careful over the birthday weekend, but the past few days t…

Started by Manny Hernandez

9 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Mike Ratrie

When a pump cannot deliver the precise Basal Dose

Hi I recently have moved over from MDI onto a pump for the first time. With the arrival came much elation but some issues have followed the…

Started by KDC

12 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Lorraine

paradigm and windows vista

So my old pc busted a few weeks ago and we bought a new one. Unfortunately they all come installed with windows vista these days (we have a…

Started by Donna

4 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Tim Neill

should i get an insulin pump?

People keep telling me it may be a good idea but im not sure. I have realy bad lows at nite to were i have to be takin to the er. my brothe…

Started by brazshell

10 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Jawaid

Omnipod doses

What sort of rates are you programming on your pod from hour to hour. Many thanks

Started by Di

1 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Kathryn Rose McKeon

Has your dawn phenomenon changed?

I was wondering if anyone has had their dawn phenom change over time? When I first went on the pump in 1999 my midnight to 7AM basal looke…

Started by Mike Ratrie

5 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Mike Ratrie

Experienced using MM Sports Gaurd when canoeing? Any tips?

Just got asked to go on a 2 day canoe trip...have never tried wearing my pump out on the water and really would rather not do shots. Is it…

Started by Patricia

4 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Patricia

Ping is on the UPS truck wondering if the ezmanager software is in the box.

Don't have a chance to call Animas tell tomorrow but I was wondering if the exManager software will be in the box or is it something I have…

Started by Jonathan

1 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by John

Site Build-Up Help

Hey everyone, I have had some serious site build ups lately, that and some skin sensitivity issues. Anytime I either poke myself with a syr…

Started by Ryan Carr

2 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by deadislets - keith

Pumps and magnets??

I am looking at a cell phone case to hold my pump but have heard that magnets hurt pumps. I have also heard that something like a magnetic…

Started by Leanna

4 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Leanna

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Diabetes Among Hispanics: We’re not all the same

US Hispanics are often portrayed in the press as a single, monolithic group. But anyone who has spent any time in San Francisco’s Mission District or the Bronx can tell you, we’re not all the same. Now we’re finding out Read on! →

Diabetes entre los hispanos: no somos todos iguales

Traducido por Mila Ferrer.    A menudo los Hispanos en Estados Unidos son retratados en la prensa como un solo grupo, monolítico. Pero cualquiera que haya pasado algún tiempo en el  Mission District de San Francisco o el Bronx se Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service