Insulin Pump Users Forum (2,185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you sleep at night?

I have the CGM on one side of my abdomen and the pump inserted on the other side. So I have to sleep lying flat on my back all night. I've…

Started by John Smith

36 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Sherri

Insulin Pump

Hi all I am 24 year old male and i am type 1 diabetic with lot of variation in blood sugar, my doctor advised me to use insulin pump but I…

Started by joseph mathew

21 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Unicornzzz

Do I need a pump break?

I have been gone a bit mostly because my sugars are awful. I can not seem to get any place on my body to work with insulin anymore besides…

Started by Laura

14 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Laura

New 2 Pumping - Knot at Infusion Site

My daughter just completed a saline trial with the Ping Pump last week. 5 days later she still has a slight bruise and a knot about the siz…

Started by Brandy Ryan

2 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by William

Saline start date!!!

My saline date is on friday at 10!!!!!!!!!!! I can hardly wait!!!

Started by Leanna

28 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Leanna

insulin pump and water parks dont mix

Yesterday I took my kids to Dorney park and Wildwater Kingdom, we decided to do all the water stuff first, I took off my pump and put it in…

Started by lynn smith

15 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Anna Kingsbury

106...ZzzZZzzZ...114

Am happy, Yesterday I went to bed with 106mg/dl. I know since am on the pump my D educator told me that I need to go to bed with a 150mg/dl…

Started by Ahmad

13 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Dave    _

My pump came!!!!

My pump came yesterday!! It's a clear minimed 722 and looks great!! The nurse that does the training is going to call me by tuesday to sche…

Started by Leanna

34 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Leanna

Infusion Set Change and Reservoir question

Due to the Medtronics Quickset recall I have a situation that I haven't had to deal with before. I had to change infusion sets yesterday be…

Started by Pavlos

8 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Dave    _

Question for Medtronic Paradigm CareLink Users

Has anyone used anything besides the CareLink USB to download data from their Paradigm pump? (I have the USB Medtronic sells but lost it s…

Started by Mommy of Three

10 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Mommy of Three

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHFs Newest Board Member: Andreas Stuhr

We are pleased to announce our newest board member Dr. Andreas Stuhr, Senior Medical director in Medical Diabetes for Sanofi North America. Dr. Stuhr has a phenomenal background in diabetes care including a medical focus in pediatric endocrinology and Read on! →

Diabetes Among Hispanics: We’re not all the same

US Hispanics are often portrayed in the press as a single, monolithic group. But anyone who has spent any time in San Francisco’s Mission District or the Bronx can tell you, we’re not all the same. Now we’re finding out Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service