We're almost there!

Our launch date for the new TuDiabetes website has been moved back 24 hours

When you log into TuDiabetes tomorrow (April 21st) you will find yourself in our new home!

If you want to join the TuDiabetes community please send an e-mail to TuDiabetesAdmin@gmail.com. We will send you an invitation to join after the migration is completed.

Read about the migration and see images of the new site!

Continuous Glucose Monitoring Forum (710)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone willing to trade in their Dexcom G4 ?

http://www.diabetesmine.com/2014/06/cgm-business-battle-medtronic-offers-dexcom-trade-in-promotional-pitch.html While I understand D is a b…

Started by Clare

6 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by cbaer

Minimed Pump with Dexcom CGM?

Looking for opinions!! I've been a United States MM pump user since 1998, added their CGM in November 2007 and have been on this integrate…

Started by BSP

4 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by cbaer

Considering a CGM

Hello everyone, I'm considering a CGM and I'd like to know what influenced your decisions to get a CGM and how you think about them now. I'…

Started by LovetoHike

11 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by 2hobbit1

Enlite Sensor/Night-Time False Alarms

Morning Everyone, So I have been having an issue with my Enlite sensor, that I thought I would bring up to Medtronic this morning. Their re…

Started by ITDiabetic

3 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Holger Schmeken

Dexcom G4 durability (after 7 days)

So we've been using G4 since 2012. For some reason, sensor durability went down a bit this spring, typically sensor lasts 8-9 days. After…

Started by karri

1 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Dave

Proposal for software which will utilize the output of the Glucose Sensor and blood glucose meter(s) along with the current basal settings and bolus values downloaded from the insulin pump

I want to combine the output of sensor, pump and meters in order to enable the diabetic (and/or health care team) to visually SEE the resul…

Started by Yerachmiel Altman

0 Jun 8, 2014

Mini Med CGM "reuse"

I usually do the 7 day thing with my MM CGM, but have read here about people going longer.. Hit 7 days today, recharged the transmitter, an…

Started by Sue

2 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Sue

Dexcom G4 keeps breaking

Has anyone else had problems with their Dexcom G4 CGM, where the plastic tab on the side where the USB is breaking? I have broken 3 of them…

Started by Adam Thompson

4 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Sue59

For Canadians - Dexcom is HERE!!!

So exciting!!! http://www.animas.ca/dexcom I have an endo appointment in January and this is the first thing I plan on bringing up!!!

Started by Jen

21 May 26, 2014
Reply by RachelMK

Not Happy With Dexcom!

I finally decided to get a CGM and I decided on Dexcom. I contacted my endo to see if she would agree. She said yes and thought it was a go…

Started by Unknown Diabetic

28 May 25, 2014
Reply by Wanderingbookworm

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Joins Diabetes Advocacy Alliance

Diabetes Hands Foundation is incredibly honored to join the Diabetes Advocacy Alliance, an organization with the drive and potential to affect a powerful, positive impact on diabetes and healthcare policy. Diabetes Advocacy Alliance is a 20-member coalition of leading professional Read on! →

Helmsley Charitable Trust Renews Support for DHF

HELMSLEY CHARITABLE TRUST GRANTS SUPPORT TO DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION FOR FOURTH YEAR  Funding in 2015 to support major transitions in programs and leadership at Diabetes Hands Foundation BERKELEY, CA: February 18, 2015 – The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, Editor, has type 1)

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, has LADA)

Emily Coles (Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service