Continuous Glucose Monitoring Forum (658)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wearing the Dexcom G4 (or other CGM)

Hi everyone! I will be new to the Dexcom G4, only because it FINALLY became available to buy (for me) last week. Since I haven't had the op…

Started by B

1 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Kristi

Dexcom Replacement

Hello All - Need your opinion on my Dexcom G4. I had one for over a year and decided to get a new one just in case the old went to pieces.…

Started by Laura

3 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Laura

Dexcom G4 adhesive choices

I am waiting for my Dexcom G4 to arrive today or tomorrow and trying to get everything prepped to begin asap. I am paying out of my own poc…

Started by lvdb2009

4 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Clare

Lost Sensor Problems and HD TV?

In the last ten days I have had a lost sensor five times. It happened once during the night, all the other four times occurred when I was d…

Started by Spock

4 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by acidrock23

Lost my CGM receiver

I lost my CGM receiver yesterday. It fell out of my pocket while biking to work. I spent hours walking back and forth and never found it. W…

Started by CarrieJane

6 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Terry

CGM's with medical card.

I've been looking at getting a cgm but i only have medical card of Illinois. It seems it doesn't cover much. Does anyone know of a cgm it w…

Started by Misfit223

1 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Kristi

How long are people's G4 transmitters lasting?

I've been using my current G4 continuously for about a year, but have recently noticed a few more ??? messages and periods with no data. An…

Started by Bob

4 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by NatalieHodge

Dexcom for a super active child????

Hello - I'm new to this site but I'm hoping to find someone who has an active child who uses a Dexcom. My son is 9 - dx a year ago in April…

Started by bikerchick

4 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by The Ecksfactor

EXTREMELY unhappy with treatment by Dexcom regarding the failure of the G4 case, and destruction of the G4

Yes, I'm p***ed right now... With no proper way to attach a lanyard to the G4, and with the work I do, I was forced to use the included cas…

Started by Radius

20 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by roodgirl

Minimed Pump with Dexcom CGM?

Looking for opinions!! I've been a United States MM pump user since 1998, added their CGM in November 2007 and have been on this integrate…

Started by BSP

2 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Timothy

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service