Continuous Glucose Monitoring Forum (692)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should I get a Dexcom? How can I get one?

Hi guys, Well a few weeks ago I heard about the dexcom G4 and I had no idea what it was, so I decided to Google it and it seems like an aw…

Started by Sam Preston

11 May 5
Reply by Nyadach

Using Enlite Sensors With Revel System

I'm using my Enlite Sensors with my Revel Pump and I get way better CGM results now than I did using Sof-Sensors! I am not paying $700 for…

Started by Leotha Fleming III

0 Apr 24

Hooray for Dexcom!!!

Pulled out my Medtronic Soft Sensor about 8 hours ago and said "Good Rithens". Opened the box for my new Dexcom system and was up and runni…

Started by PumpGirl

6 Apr 22
Reply by Sarah

Medtronic ENLITE with older PUMPS?

Medtronic has released their new ENLITE sensor which has better accuracy and a shorter needle. It is sold with their new 503 insulin pump.…

Started by flynn

5 Apr 17
Reply by acidrock23

Dexcom transmitter too expensive!

Just checked the price on a new transmitter for Dexcom and it is $650.00! So I was wondering, has anyone ever tried to charge the transmitt…

Started by Bob

3 Apr 16
Reply by Joe

Medtronic CGM - Anyone have experience?

Hi Everyone! I'm new to TuDiabetes. Just over a year ago, I was diagnosed with LADA - Type 1.5 diabetes. I was originally misdiagnosed as T…

Started by PumpGirl

21 Apr 15
Reply by PumpGirl

Bikram yoga & CGM

Are there any Type 1's who practise Bikram yoga & use a pump & CGM? Really hoping to find someone !!

Started by Anthea pena

12 Apr 13
Reply by Donna

Love MiniMed Pump, Can't Stand Enlite CGM

I've been on the pump for about a month and some change now. I absolutely LOVE the Medtronic MiniMed Pump, however, I am not to crazy about…

Started by Iamwomanof

8 Apr 3
Reply by Kelly Collins

Insulin pumpers and CGMSers kit.

I posted this over on the insulin pump forum as well. I just started using an insulin pump and a few months before that a CGMS. My diabetes…

Started by Khürt Williams

3 Apr 2
Reply by jjm335

2 Dexcom G4 receivers showing 2 different readings off the same sensor

For the moment, I have 2 Dexcom G4 receivers (because the button was getting pesky on the original), so they sent me a new receiver and I h…

Started by Denise

10 Mar 28
Reply by karri

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

An eye opening experience at @CWDiabetes!

Last month, I had one of the most amazing experiences I have had with technology since I have been living with diabetes. It happened at the Focus On Technology conference organized by Children With Diabetes in Los Angeles (the first Read on! →

World Diabetes Day at REALM Charter School

REALM Charter is a middle school full of amazing young people eager to learn about World Diabetes Day. Team DHF spent the day with over 300 students and taught them about the Big Blue Test and what they can do Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service