Continuous Glucose Monitoring Forum (686)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Love MiniMed Pump, Can't Stand Enlite CGM

I've been on the pump for about a month and some change now. I absolutely LOVE the Medtronic MiniMed Pump, however, I am not to crazy about…

Started by Iamwomanof

8 Apr 3
Reply by Kelly Collins

Insulin pumpers and CGMSers kit.

I posted this over on the insulin pump forum as well. I just started using an insulin pump and a few months before that a CGMS. My diabetes…

Started by Khürt Williams

3 Apr 2
Reply by jjm335

2 Dexcom G4 receivers showing 2 different readings off the same sensor

For the moment, I have 2 Dexcom G4 receivers (because the button was getting pesky on the original), so they sent me a new receiver and I h…

Started by Denise

10 Mar 28
Reply by karri

Dexcom G4 Insurance coverage in Canada

Good afternoon folks. Just thought I'd drop in with a bit of good news that I'd received that may help others. I've received confirmation f…

Started by David Annable

2 Mar 22
Reply by Jen

Medicare non-coverage of Continuous Glucose Monitoring for Type 1 Diabetics

There is a bill in Committee in the House of Representatives. Please review link and support coverage. Thanks, https://www.popvox.com/bills

Started by Judy

7 Mar 12
Reply by Suebcool

Simple Surgery On My DexCom Case

The belt clip on my DexCom carrying case did not work for me, so I made some mods. See the attached pdf. Hope it insipres more ideas.  Aaro…

Started by AaronM

6 Mar 11
Reply by Joanne GH

Dexcom seven+ transmitter (where)

Hi, I´m using Dexcom Seven Plus and I won´t change to G4 (I have a lot sensors), but problem is I cannot get a transmitter in europe, but m…

Started by pablito

0 Mar 11

CGMs and Medicare

Is there anyone here that Medicare has covered your CGM?

Started by 4xgrandma

22 Mar 10
Reply by jjett

New transmitter and new sensor out of range??

I have had the Dexcom for a few years. Over a year ago I got the G4. I had to get a new transmitter due to "low battery". I just put a new…

Started by Sindhilicious

0 Mar 10

XPost for G4 Users

I'm not sure how many of you visit the Dexcom Users group, but I'm linking up a poll I started to get some sense whether others' experience…

Started by Elizabeth

0 Feb 27

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#MedicareCoverCGM Panel Discussion

If you follow the diabetes online community, you know that #MedicareCoverCGM is a big deal. We have continued to raise awareness on #MedicareCoverCGM because we believe that ALL people living with diabetes should have access to continuous glucose monitors (CGM). With Read on! →

#WalkWithD: Making MORE Sense of Diabetes

A few years ago, we at Diabetes Hands Foundation reached out to the members on TuDiabetes and asked them to share their perspective of life with diabetes through one of the five senses, as part of an initiative called Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service