General Diabetes Topics and Pre-Diabetes (7,936)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Injecting through clothing?

Curious, how many of you inject through your clothing? This topic was touched on in another discussion here at TU (The guy on the NY subway…

Started by Danny

43 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Trudy

Switching pumps question

I have a question; maybe others who have switched from one insulin pump to another can help me with this.I have been using a Minimed Paradi…

Started by Kari

12 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by onesaint

Peter and Sylvia. Did you see this?

Peter told me about his wife Sylvia what happened to her and him. When they just got married Peter became a diabetic and Sylvia from a RC…

Started by Johnben.

1 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Judith

Honeymooning?????

So I was just diagnosed t1 on 4-27-10 and my a1c then was 13.9 and 3 months later it was 6.1 with a few correction shots here and there and…

Started by dannyboy

1 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Zoe

Dead pump has now been replaced ... but still interested in Lantus/Levemir advice

Sorry ... I know this topic has been addressed before, but I can't seem to find the post(s) I'm remembering. My pump died an unexpected dea…

Started by Heather

37 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Jag1

Adding.

I add 50 years. So the last count I saw was 1464 plus 50 is 1514. New math? Old math? Wah append?   JOHNBEN or JB.

Started by Johnben.

2 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Danny

Surgery and Possible Lows

I have a couple of questions I hope somebody can help me with. I am scheduled for an outpatient surgical procedure in a little over a wee…

Started by Sareln Pupkies

12 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Meda-Kay

What will you do on D day ?

Do you have planned something special on next november 14th ?In my case, I post a status on my facebook profile to explain to all my contac…

Started by Mario

5 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by carb101

Is your reputation preceding you?

I was at the grocery store, today... where a cashier asked me Diabetes food advice... Huh?  Is TuD starting to make you famous, so that no…

Started by The Diabetic Welfare Queen

10 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Pastelpainter

Home Delivered Meals

Hi All,   I signed up for Seattle Sutton;s Heathy Eating this week. The idea of fixed meals already made for me seemed ideal.   I'm liking…

Started by Tony Tyner

18 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Tony Tyner

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#MedicareCoverCGM Panel Discussion

If you follow the diabetes online community, you know that #MedicareCoverCGM is a big deal. We have continued to raise awareness on #MedicareCoverCGM because we believe that ALL people living with diabetes should have access to continuous glucose monitors (CGM). With Read on! →

#WalkWithD: Making MORE Sense of Diabetes

A few years ago, we at Diabetes Hands Foundation reached out to the members on TuDiabetes and asked them to share their perspective of life with diabetes through one of the five senses, as part of an initiative called Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service