Insulin Pump Users Forum (2,152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

accuchek spirit combo terrible !!

My doc set me up on the spirit combo had 12 defectives in one year. Pumps would without wasrning die in the middle of the night, not commun…

Started by Jason Blose

29 Jun 20
Reply by Mike Ratrie

Best way to wear your pump while sleeping????

My daughter is 7 yrs old and just got the pump. What is the best way to wear your pump while sleeping and during the day.

Started by Marie

27 Jun 19
Reply by BillMarcus

Insulet rep in Dallas

Omnipod rep in Dallas. Does anyone have the contact info for this person?

Started by Sooner fan

1 Jun 19
Reply by MelissaBL

Site Infection... How do you treat it?

Hello everyone! This is probably TMI but it's my first time happening where I get an infection and it's not in the best place. I put the si…

Started by Genesis

2 Jun 18
Reply by Genesis

Starting the process for a pump

Okay my Endo recommended starting pump therapy at the last visit and i thought long and hard for 2 months about if I was going to tansition…

Started by Vinnie

29 Jun 18
Reply by Vinnie

Should we switch from Animas Ping to Accu-Chek Combo pump for 8yo Daughter? June2014

Hi, My 8 year old daughter's been using the animas ping for 4 years and the warranty's expired, so were looking at alternatives, like the a…

Started by AaronK

5 Jun 18
Reply by AaronK

Starting my pump today

The day has finally come! After staring at the huge box containing my shiny new Accu-Chek Combo pump for over a week, I have my training in…

Started by Apulo

17 Jun 17
Reply by acidrock23

Scar tissue prevention techniques?

Just learning where to post things on this site :) Already posted this in a group and now trying the forum too...I read some past posts but…

Started by jenndaloop

3 Jun 16
Reply by Dave

Basal test

So, the past two days I skipped breakfast to run a basal test. These are the results I got. June 12: 3:00 - Basal rate 1.30 u/hr 6:30 - 6.3…

Started by Jen

9 Jun 14
Reply by Jen

Pockets for your pump!

i have been looking around for other options for work out clothing since I saw the type tank blog here. That tank top is awesome but it onl…

Started by karen

3 Jun 11
Reply by Michelle p

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service