Insulin Pump Users Forum (2,156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How long have you been on the pump for?

I was just curious how long others have been on the pump for. I have been on the pump for 8 years now and I love it. I never want to switch…

Started by Gabriella

25 Jun 23
Reply by Gabriella

Thinking of going back to a pump

Hi gang, This is my first post on here...I don't get on very much but I'm looking for suggestions of a pump. I was diagnosed about 5 years…

Started by cassieb92

13 Jun 22
Reply by Anna-Kate

Another - Starting My Pump Today Discussion

I've been looking forward to this for quite a while. I leave for the doctor's office in about an hour to start my pump! I'm super excited.…

Started by brboyer

18 Jun 21
Reply by brboyer

Medtronic to Pod

Hi everyone Question! I just changed from a Medtronic to a Pod about 3 months ago. I usually need very little insulin to get through my da…

Started by Ali

10 Jun 21
Reply by 2hobbit1

Wedding Day - Diabetes Plan

I'm excited to say that while diabetes will have it's own special place on my wedding day (15 days!) - Pump Pocket in my dress, spare meter…

Started by Anne

2 Jun 21
Reply by Marie B

accuchek spirit combo terrible !!

My doc set me up on the spirit combo had 12 defectives in one year. Pumps would without wasrning die in the middle of the night, not commun…

Started by Jason Blose

29 Jun 20
Reply by Mike Ratrie

Best way to wear your pump while sleeping????

My daughter is 7 yrs old and just got the pump. What is the best way to wear your pump while sleeping and during the day.

Started by Marie

27 Jun 19
Reply by BillMarcus

Insulet rep in Dallas

Omnipod rep in Dallas. Does anyone have the contact info for this person?

Started by Sooner fan

1 Jun 19
Reply by MelissaBL

Site Infection... How do you treat it?

Hello everyone! This is probably TMI but it's my first time happening where I get an infection and it's not in the best place. I put the si…

Started by Genesis

2 Jun 18
Reply by Genesis

Starting the process for a pump

Okay my Endo recommended starting pump therapy at the last visit and i thought long and hard for 2 months about if I was going to tansition…

Started by Vinnie

29 Jun 18
Reply by Vinnie

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service