Insulin Pump Users Forum (2,203)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Helping T2 Hubby with ISF Pump Adjustment

Hello Friends, Thank you for all the "Welcome" messages that I received when I first signed on. Since this is my first post, I hope you'll…

Started by brmidi

14 Sep 21
Reply by brmidi

New to Pumping

Hi, I've taken shots for more than 26 years and just starting using the Medtronic 530G pump about a month ago. So far I'm hating it! I'm hi…

Started by mlcarey

13 Sep 21
Reply by acidrock23

Lows blood sugars on the Pump vs Shots

Hello all, I been on the Omni pump now for a few years now and before that I been on insulin shots for all my diabetic life. My question to…

Started by Slvdr

2 Sep 17
Reply by JohnG

Low Blood sugar and extreme Fatigue?

So, this morning I had 2 hypoglycemic readings (I'm pretty sure the cause was from me starting a new slightly more intense exercise routine…

Started by Meesh

4 Sep 16
Reply by Zoe

Apple's new watch

Asa pump wearer for nine years, I am wondering if Apple's new smart watch holds out any hope for me or will it be just another disconnected…

Started by allenw

4 Sep 16
Reply by Anthony

Tslim insulin pump

I was just wondering if anyone uses this pump and what do you think of it. :-)

Started by Mel

0 Sep 8

Spibelt Pump Holder

I don't know if I heard about this on here for happened upon it in my extensive search for a way to hold my insulin pump but..I just bought…

Started by Cassie Kile

42 Sep 8
Reply by Stormbringer

Infusion sets - Contact Detach

After reading multiple posts by Zoe and others about how much they like Contact Detach sets (Medtronic Sure-T), I recently ordered a box as…

Started by Laddie

5 Sep 5
Reply by Laddie

Type2 Just Approved - Animas Ping

Hello! I am a type 2, who also has Cancer, and was approved for the Animas Ping. It will be shipped to me today and I'll get it Monday or T…

Started by jesikabeth

6 Sep 3
Reply by jesikabeth

Visually figuring out how much insulin is left in the vial.

I've thought about this the last few weeks and forgot to do research when I started a new vial. Can any of you visually gauge how much insu…

Started by Timbeak48

3 Sep 2
Reply by Stuart

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Meet The 2014 Big Blue Test Grant Recipients

This year Diabetes Hands Foundation has pledged US$35,000 in Big Blue Test grants, continuing its support for programs aimed at providing lifesaving supplies, medical tests, treatment, and patient education to people living in need who have or at risk Read on! →

Kim Vlasnik: The Patient Voice

Kim Vlasnik, you NAILED it! In this video, Kim Vlasnik takes our breath away as she describes what its like to be a person with diabetes. Fortunately, Stanford’s Medicine-X Conference gives ePatients, like Kim, a chance to speak since we carry the Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service