Insulin Pump Users Forum (2,209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thinking about switching CGM'

I am currently on the Medtronic 530g system. I love using a cgm and do not want to change that however I am having a lot of problems with t…

Started by sglatt

17 Oct 2
Reply by Beachpups

Pump and Airport Security

For years, I have requested a "search" to avoid walking through the body mage machine with my pump--Medtronic says no, so I don't. I dawned…

Started by Spock

57 Oct 2
Reply by Alyssa

Coumadin and Pumping

Does Coumadin increase chances for a bleed when attaching sensors. My coumadin is in control...but has anyone had a bleed....i begin pump i…

Started by Sandy

2 Oct 2
Reply by JohnG

Why can't you buy pump supplies at pharmacies?

Wouldn't this make things easier?

Started by Sam Iam

31 Sep 28
Reply by xerox2k2

Using thighs for infusion sets

I need to give the abdomen and upper hip areas a rest. I don't want to use my upper arms cuz the tubing has to be so long and what a waste…

Started by artwoman

14 Sep 27
Reply by artwoman

TSlim review transition from a Ping

Hello to all. I am new to the site but decided to join after I recently found so much good info about comparison of pumps and people’s grea…

Started by Tigger

36 Sep 27
Reply by David Eddy

Mini Med Revel with CGM vs 530G with enlite

I have a mini med Revel insulin pump which has the soft-set CGM sensors. It is 4 years old and I can upgrade to the 530G with enlite. I wan…

Started by Jay

3 Sep 25
Reply by MM

Helping T2 Hubby with ISF Pump Adjustment

Hello Friends, Thank you for all the "Welcome" messages that I received when I first signed on. Since this is my first post, I hope you'll…

Started by brmidi

14 Sep 21
Reply by brmidi

New to Pumping

Hi, I've taken shots for more than 26 years and just starting using the Medtronic 530G pump about a month ago. So far I'm hating it! I'm hi…

Started by mlcarey

13 Sep 21
Reply by acidrock23

Lows blood sugars on the Pump vs Shots

Hello all, I been on the Omni pump now for a few years now and before that I been on insulin shots for all my diabetic life. My question to…

Started by Slvdr

2 Sep 17
Reply by JohnG

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

An eye opening experience at @CWDiabetes!

Last month, I had one of the most amazing experiences I have had with technology since I have been living with diabetes. It happened at the Focus On Technology conference organized by Children With Diabetes in Los Angeles (the first Read on! →

World Diabetes Day at REALM Charter School

REALM Charter is a middle school full of amazing young people eager to learn about World Diabetes Day. Team DHF spent the day with over 300 students and taught them about the Big Blue Test and what they can do Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service