Insulin Pump Users Forum (2,102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Brother wants a pump!

My brother is 13 and has had Type 1 for nearly 7 years. He has just been offered the chance to have an instant pump start, something he has…

Started by Smartie

19 Mar 3
Reply by artwoman

Any Pump Users in China? What do you do for supplies, etc?

Hello everyone! I am hoping to work abroad in China next year. I've studied abroad in China twice, but both times I was able to bring the s…

Started by HGT

4 Mar 1
Reply by HGT

Enlite Sensor woes...

So, I have been using the Enlite sensors for about 5 weeks now. I am so frustrated I could scream. I don't know if I am doing something wro…

Started by Kokoro

7 Feb 28
Reply by Graceymomma

Urgent : Basal testing Question

I'm really not a Noob to conduct basal testing. I have this lil doubt about test. I want to do basal test overnight. It's 12:45 am here now…

Started by Chadha

4 Feb 28
Reply by Graceymomma

Frantic Insulin Pump Question

Been on my Insulin Pump for almost 18 years. It died after out of warranty. I am on a loaner from Medtronic. I may need to go on Lantus alo…

Started by danadoll63

14 Feb 26
Reply by Steve

Recall Omnipod Freestyle teststrips

Hi - just received an e-mail from Abbott re Freestyle teststrips for Omnipod PDM recall. Reason: inaccurate measurements may occur (too low…

Started by barend

0 Feb 25

Damaged MM722 - (liquid>button error/A33) Next Steps/Advice/What's Upcoming??

I recently had a button alarm issue with my Paradigm 722 resulting from the pump being exposed to liquid. My pump is out of warranty so usi…

Started by Brian F.

9 Feb 24
Reply by Brian F.

When do you change infusion sets?

I'm curious when people on here change infusion sets? Is it at the first unexpected high? Yesterday afternoon I changed infusion sets aroun…

Started by Jen

29 Feb 24
Reply by Sugar Bertie

Acu-chek combo, ping or Pod

Time for a new pump. Must have feature is the remote. all of the below have it. Accu-check combo, ping and pod. any recommedations. I was l…

Started by Sharif Munshi

7 Feb 24
Reply by Mike

Urgent product recall

https://www.abbottdiabetescare.com/press-room/2014/2014-b.html For those using an Omnipod Insulin Pump system, Abbott has recalled all stri…

Started by Clare

22 Feb 24
Reply by indolent

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service