Insulin Pump Users Forum (2,152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Omnipod Pump/ Medicare

My son is disabled and a Type1 diabetic. He turns 26 in Dec and will no longer have our Blue Cross Health Ins. He will only have Medicare.…

Started by S3GL

4 Jun 6
Reply by S3GL

A thought for those scared to pump ...

For those who are scared to try the pump (or who tried it and hated it) because of reliability issues or fear of DKA, have you thought of u…

Started by Jen

10 Jun 6
Reply by Jen

my pump by my side....smells like...sweat. Any suggestions?

I am a 38yo female, and usually keep my pump hidden in my bra. I know there must be some of you out there who keep your pump in your bra, t…

Started by Anne S

13 May 28
Reply by Patricia Bason

Pump help!!

Hey everyone I need some help! I have seriously lost control of my blood sugars while at school this past year (my a1c is 11.2) I have alwa…

Started by NatetheDiabetic

1 May 27
Reply by Marie B

New to the Site

Hello, my name is Brian and I'm new to the site. I was diagnosed at age 29 (53 now) with T2. I'm a new pumper...well almost. My Medtronics…

Started by brboyer

5 May 26
Reply by brboyer

Well I tried it - infusion site in left boob

I think it was here at TuDiabetes that I read about some other women trying it. I wanted to give the usual places a rest - so I went for it…

Started by artwoman

101 May 20
Reply by Asma

What to do with my old minimed pump?

So 9 years ago in April, I got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and I was six. My first pump was an animas my second was a minimed then I rec…

Started by Caroline K

5 May 18
Reply by Jan

Wireless dongle for one touch ping

I have tried to download my pump data but the dongle's green light is not flashing when doing so.I have also tried it on Diasend with the s…

Started by Dee Meloche

5 May 13
Reply by Dee Meloche

EZmanager &windows 8

Does anyone know how I can use EZmanager with windows 8 in order to customize my tunes for reminders & alarms?

Started by Dee Meloche

3 May 12
Reply by Jen

How do I deal with my split Lantus dosage when starting the pump?

I am meeting with the Omnipod trainer for the second time tomorrow. To be honest, I didn't really know that I was supposed to OFFICIALLY st…

Started by Pamaloo

15 May 11
Reply by Richard P Cosgrove

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

A Snapshot: Diabetes In The United States

An infographic explaining the most recent CDC diabetes figures, released in June 2014.

Will you Stand Hand in Hand in support of the Diabetes Hands Foundation?

Facing Diabetes Together Will you Stand Hand in Hand in support of  the Diabetes Hands Foundation? When you make a gift to the Diabetes Hands Foundation you help people with diabetes make positive changes in their lives. We believe that no Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service