LADA (Type 1.5) Diabetes Forum (326)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lantus question

I wanted to ask. Can you split your Lantus doses up to one in the morning and the half at night?

Started by Stardust31

6 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by kphil06

LADA

I wondered if other people had some stable days with this in its late stages of pre diabetes please

Started by Claire Perrett

63 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Knightshade

My best day yet!

Get this, gang. Today is my 83rd day as a diabetic, and I just had the best numbers ever! I tested myself nine times today, and here are t…

Started by Jan

1 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by DogLady

Just Diagnosed (officially) with T1

I am 32 and was just dx with T1 last week. The endo I saw was great, got me started on insulin right away. At the moment, I am just on humu…

Started by DogLady

36 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by DogLady

PANCREATIC ISLET CELL AB

Okay so we all know my GAD-65 was positive, but my PANCREATIC ISLET CELL AB, SERUM, QUAL NEGATIVE. So I am ICA negative I find this odd?

Started by Stardust31

13 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Stardust31

Has this happened to you?

This past 2 weeks my sugars have been everywhere- and that is with making changes every three days. On top of that this whole week every ti…

Started by Stardust31

16 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Stardust31

Food for thought

I was just reading on a lab website that you should not have the antibody testing done if you are already on insulin, because it will eleva…

Started by Stardust31

5 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Stardust31

Dealing with Relatives with Diabetes

Hi all of my fellow medical oddities. How nice to have so many who are in this boat with me (nice that you're here for support, not nice th…

Started by Karen in Michigan

3 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Tom T

Anybody have similar experiences?

Ive been on insulin (pens) for about a month now. Heres a typical daily routine. I check my blood sugar level just before I start work at 7…

Started by Charles Burgess

12 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Karen in Michigan

I think I am with you guys now!

My gad-65 test came back. I wanted to share the results, and I need your support a little wowed right now. GLUTAMATE DECARBOXYLASE 65 AB &…

Started by Stardust31

22 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Donna H

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Joins Diabetes Advocacy Alliance

Diabetes Hands Foundation is incredibly honored to join the Diabetes Advocacy Alliance, an organization with the drive and potential to affect a powerful, positive impact on diabetes and healthcare policy. Diabetes Advocacy Alliance is a 20-member coalition of leading professional Read on! →

Helmsley Charitable Trust Renews Support for DHF

HELMSLEY CHARITABLE TRUST GRANTS SUPPORT TO DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION FOR FOURTH YEAR  Funding in 2015 to support major transitions in programs and leadership at Diabetes Hands Foundation BERKELEY, CA: February 18, 2015 – The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, Editor, has type 1)

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, has LADA)

Emily Coles (Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service