LADA (Type 1.5) Diabetes Forum (293)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rapid Acting Insulin Recommendation??

Hello all. Currently, I'm using Lantus for basal insulin each morning, but I'm going to start using rapid insulin as well. Just wondering w…

Started by Anita

10 May 24, 2009
Reply by Joshua V

Insulin Question

I seem to fit in the 1.5 category. I take 18 units of lantis each night. I take a small amount of humalog at each meal. 1 unit per 12grams…

Started by Terry

23 May 20, 2009
Reply by Gerri

shots vs pump

I have been using shots for awile w/out the best control all the time. right now I am between insurance and waiting for my new plan to kick…

Started by lynn smith

10 May 20, 2009
Reply by Patrick O'Donnell

Insulin Dose and Types and question about resistance

Hi all I wasn't sure where to post this as there isn't a general forum for all types. I am in the process of trying to learn if I am Type 2…

Started by Zoe

6 May 20, 2009
Reply by Susi (Ladalife)

Tired of not knowing this is so frustrating...

Ok i,ll start at the begining ad try and keep this as short as possible... 15 years ago I was diagnosed diabetic. I was 15 and cried hyster…

Started by ryan difiore

6 May 19, 2009
Reply by ryan difiore

Getting ready to add Symlin to my regimen, any advice?

My Endocrinoligist is going to add Symlin to my diabetic regimen in a few weeks. I am excited about it because I was feeling overwhelmed an…

Started by Shannon

15 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Gerri

MODY

Looking for info on MODY. My 2 1/2 year old son may have it. I got a little info from the doctor and the internet but would like more info.…

Started by Felicia

0 Apr 30, 2009

C-Peptide, Type 1 or 2 Confusion...does it really matter?

brief hx: I was dx with diabetes in October 2007 and I guess my doctors are still trying to figure out what type I am. My question is--does…

Started by Anita

21 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Duncan

Using Glipizide long term in type 1.5

Hi - I'm a new member to TuDiabetes and am interested in input about using glipizide long term. It is from your discussions that I have beg…

Started by Sarah M2

21 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Sarah M2

Thanks Tudiabetes

I was DX in November 08 with an A1C of 10.7 and Fasting sugars over 300. Since than I have been researching and learning as much as I can a…

Started by Krueger

18 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Debbie

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service