TuDiabetes Tech Questions (143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pen quits working

I am on the symlin pen and the last 2 pens quit working. I have used pens for insulin before and never had this problem. I am unable to pul…

Started by David Lee

4 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by David Lee

What's with the survey?!?

Just about every time I try to read a discussion, I get re-directed to the survey. It's very annoying....more or less like the stuff I just…

Started by gigem99

7 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Sam

Calling all industrial designers- make a smaller pump!

Hi all, I just got back from a beach volleyball day here in Boston and it really got me thinking. These pumps are huge and heavy. I have be…

Started by KittyVonVector

0 Jun 22, 2013

Feature request: Have a way to ignore a particular user's post.

Many other forums have an ignore user feature that will hide all posts from specified users. Is that something that could be added to this…

Started by indolent

34 May 30, 2013
Reply by Ren

TuAnalyze Question

I just posted my latest A1c in tuanalyze and then noticed that my last 4 or 5 readings were NOT there. Is there a limit to the number of re…

Started by Dale

1 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by acidrock23

tuDiabetes Performance with Chat

I've used the chat function occasionally, but I am not a big user. I know there are others here which really like the function. But I think…

Started by Brian (bsc)

16 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Brian (bsc)

Blog/forums posts and privacy

I am curious, does anyone know if there is a way to post topics (in forums and blogs) that are visible ONLY to site members? I can find opt…

Started by Jen

10 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Brian (bsc)

Add a link?

Hi! I think that it would be convenient for me to add a link to http://www.diabeteschart.org/bloodsugarchart.html , or to some similar tabl…

Started by MapleSugar

2 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by MapleSugar

chat

does chat only function at certain times. I realize i am no longer seeing it when i log in

Started by Josh T.

5 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Chris Miller

Streamlining our registration questions: your thoughts

Hey everyone, I wanted to let you know we've streamlined our Registration Questions, in an effort to only ask what we think are essential q…

Started by Manny Hernandez

82 May 18, 2012
Reply by shoshana27

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service