Type 1 Diabetes Forum (5,479)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who has higher blood sugars after two hours pp than before?

Is it because of low carb, and high fat and protein? Do you go ahead and have a snack if you're hungry even though your BG isn't down at yo…

Started by carolyne hart

1 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Gerri

Crop out Diabetes 2010 (Online crop addition for 2010)

Crop out Diabetes is an all day scrapbooking event with all proceeds benefitting the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. What you can e…

Started by Sara

0 Sep 1, 2009

T1DM + any other auto immune illnesses?

Hello, I was just wondering how many of us where out there with Diabetes and any other auto immune disorders and how you cope. Am especial…

Started by nilufer

5 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Sareln Pupkies

Replacing your meter

How often do you do this? I just read an article a meter should be replaced after a year. Whoops. I'm not sure how old my current meter is!

Started by Cara

14 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Unicornzzz

Low BS Unawareness

How long before I become unaware of my BS lows? I have been diagnosed for 3 years and am still very aware of lows, I feel them as soon as t…

Started by elaine peterson

36 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by elaine peterson

Diabetes Daily community

I just wanted to share blood sugar management tools:: http://www.diabetesdaily.com/tools/ You have to make a user account and join the co…

Started by Steve Manwaring

0 Aug 30, 2009

What do you expect from your Diabetes Software

I am a recently diagnosed type I diabetic and a software engineer by profession. When it came to recording your blood sugar values and keep…

Started by Ashish Virmani

18 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by John Henry

How Do You Teach

how do you teach younger kids how to help you, if something happens to you? I have young nephews and nieces, sometimes I have to babysit t…

Started by MelissaM

8 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Leo2

Who pays for your meds?

For once, not a question for V.... With all the discussion about healthcare in the US, I'm curious.... Who pays for your treatment? Do you…

Started by Katie Zeller

227 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by TuDiabetes Administration

where i am wrong?

at 7 a.m 200 then i take 4-5 units regular, after that tea at 9a.m reguar 10 units n- 10 units , at 10 a. m break fast, it is 250 at 12 p.…

Started by ravinder

5 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Karen

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

A Snapshot: Diabetes In The United States

An infographic explaining the most recent CDC diabetes figures, released in June 2014.

Will you Stand Hand in Hand in support of the Diabetes Hands Foundation?

Facing Diabetes Together Will you Stand Hand in Hand in support of  the Diabetes Hands Foundation? When you make a gift to the Diabetes Hands Foundation you help people with diabetes make positive changes in their lives. We believe that no Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service