I eat a flax seed meal muffin. I found the recipe on this site about 6 months ago, and I have been making it ever since. It's quick and easy, and it fills me up. The best is that I now only take 1 unit of humalog for the muffin and my morning coffee. I make as follows:
1) Spray the inside of a coffee mug with non-stick spray.
2) Measure 1/3 cup flax seed meal, 1 teaspoon baking powder, Splenda (I just pour some of the powdered stuff in or use 2 packets) and cinnamon (again I don't measure this)
3) Mix these dry ingredients.
4) Pour this mixture into coffee mug, add 1 egg (or egg substitute) and mix until it is like a batter.
5) Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds on high.
The muffin comes right out of the mug. You can use butter or sugar free jam on top of sliced muffin. You can also add nuts, berries, banana, pumpkin or sugar free syrup or applesauce to mixture before you microwave it. Just adjust insulin for added carbs.
I'm sure you can find the real recipe somewhere online. I find the muffin really good.