This is an evolving situation so please be aware the process may change at any time. This will be pinned in the TuDiabetes Website category for reference.
First, while you are free to ask any of the admin's @Brian_bsc, @MarieB, @Stemwinder_Gary, @Lorraine or @DanP (or any DHF staff) directly through chat or PM about login and password issues please refer any direct questions or requests for password related administrative action to TuDiabetesAdmin at gmail.com. This will allow the admin team to act as a team to respond as quickly as possible to issues.
So here are three situations with their current process to reset passwords
If you have not obtained access and were an existing member of TuD before the migration then perform the following steps:
- Go to TuDiabetes.org
- Select Log In
- Select "Lost your password?"
- Enter your email of record and select "Get New Password"
- Read email from and click the enclosed link
- Enter desired password in both fields and select "Reset Password"
- Log in to TuDiabetes with the reset password using your email of record
If you have already logged in to TuDiabetes and wish to reset your password do the following
- Go to the "home" and select the link "Need to change your password?"
- Fill in your desired new password in both fields and select "Click Here to Reset Password."
If none of these steps work then send an email to TuDiabetesAdmin at gmail.com to ask for a manual reset.