The UCSF Osher Center seeks overweight adults with type II diabetes for a diet and wellness study.
Are you ready to make long-term diet and lifestyle changes to see if you can better manage your diabetes and lose weight? Do you have type II diabetes? Are you overweight? The UCSF SUCCEED study may be looking for you.
In the study, you will learn about:
Nutritional changes to help you manage your diabetes.
- Tools to help you enjoy your life and cope with stress.
- Techniques, such as meditation, to help you eat and live more mindfully.
As a participant in the SUCCEED Study, you would:
- Participate in free 15-session group-based diabetes wellness program.
- Get support in making long-term healthy lifestyle choices around diet.
- Learn the results of your lab tests for free.
- Complete several assessment visits over 12 months.
- Be compensated for study visits.