LOL, I cannot go through the 104 pages during my lunch hour, but I got thru 25 and I'm giggling hysterically in front of my computer.
you know you are a diabetic when...
- you politely offer insulin to ppl around you when you are shooting up
- you start re-calculating carbohydrates when someone takes a bite out of your food
- you postpone taking your shot until you are indoors cause is so frigging cold outside
- you see people looking at you funny cause you have a finger on your mouth
- you have gone behind ppls back so you can eat smthg sweet/treat a low without having to explain
- you have tried to hold a conversation while having a low, shaking and disoriented and thinking "Am I doing a good job fooling this person into thinking I'm ok? gosshh stop taaalking, i need sugar, SuGar, SUgAR, SHUGARRR!!"