Continuous Glucose Monitoring Forum (691)

Featured Discussions

FDA Approves DexCom Software with Artificial Pancreas Algorithm

FDA Approves DexCom Software with Artificial Pancreas Algorithm New Dexcom software achieves critical milestone in measured accuracy for co…

Started by Diabetes News and InterestLatest Reply

For Canadians - Dexcom is HERE!!!

So exciting!!! http://www.animas.ca/dexcom I have an endo appointment in January and this is the first thing I plan on bringing up!!!

Started by JenLatest Reply

Need tips and advice, just starting my new Dexcom

I will be starting my new Dexcom today. I have read through some of this forum, especially Michelle starting up, and I have also read throu…

Started by MelittaLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Download for MAC users

How can I download Dexcom info on a MAC? Thanks!

Started by hooray!

9 on Wednesday
Reply by LBREP

Better Insurance Companies for CGM Coverage?

I'm hoping to get a CGM in the next few months, possibly with an Animas Vibe, and I'm wondering if there are certain insurance companies wh…

Started by Badlands

15 on Monday
Reply by Sandy

FDA Approves DexCom Software with Artificial Pancreas Algorithm

FDA Approves DexCom Software with Artificial Pancreas Algorithm New Dexcom software achieves critical milestone in measured accuracy for co…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

31 Nov 12
Reply by KayLo

Dexcom 4 transmitter life

I know the transmitter on my Dexcom G4 is out of warranty after 6 months, and I've had mine for 8, with no problems yet. I called my insura…

Started by Wanderingbookworm

11 Nov 7
Reply by Wanderingbookworm

pain with dexcom

Does anyone have pain in their muscles/nerves with Dexcom. I apply it on my upper butt area. It works well there, but sometimes I feel like…

Started by jessicacarlin1

2 Nov 2
Reply by Leslie

Trouble With Sensors Not Sticking

I've had my G4 Platinum for a couple weeks and I love it. My only problem has been getting them to stick longer than a couple of days. I pl…

Started by crimedogg

12 Oct 29
Reply by Rich

Allergic Reactions at Sensor Site

I've used a Dexcom for 3-4 years at this point, and it's a vital part of my BG management. However, in the past couple of months, I've star…

Started by Anna

3 Oct 29
Reply by Rich

Replacing a broken Dexcom Reciever

Hi! I have a question about the Dexcom G4 receiver. I dropped it and the black buttons fell off and after not being able to reattach them I…

Started by HeidiS

1 Oct 25
Reply by diabeticdoll

EXTREMELY unhappy with treatment by Dexcom regarding the failure of the G4 case, and destruction of the G4

Yes, I'm p***ed right now... With no proper way to attach a lanyard to the G4, and with the work I do, I was forced to use the included cas…

Started by Radius

21 Oct 21
Reply by Luvfostermom

Cost of Dexcom per year

So apparently there is no upgrade from the Ping to the Vibe at this time in Canada (I spoke to Animas last week). I got a quote on the stan…

Started by Jen

4 Oct 16
Reply by Jen

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

An eye opening experience at @CWDiabetes!

Last month, I had one of the most amazing experiences I have had with technology since I have been living with diabetes. It happened at the Focus On Technology conference organized by Children With Diabetes in Los Angeles (the first Read on! →

World Diabetes Day at REALM Charter School

REALM Charter is a middle school full of amazing young people eager to learn about World Diabetes Day. Team DHF spent the day with over 300 students and taught them about the Big Blue Test and what they can do Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service