Jerry's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I too have been T1 since age 14, but I am 52 now . . . and I am a bit sick and tired…"

Jerry replied Jun 9, 2013 to Yes or No: cured in your lifetime?

751 Apr 5
Reply by Jan

"" or 30 thousand a year for life " spent on what ?"

Jerry replied Jul 16, 2012 to Yes or No: cured in your lifetime?

751 Apr 5
Reply by Jan

"Well, it depnds what your reading is; in other words 30 points lower than what?The h…"

Jerry replied Jun 18, 2012 to Glucometer Readings

8 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Jerry

"You might do better buying them off of EBay. I can typically get them for half."

Jerry replied Jun 2, 2012 to How many Test Strips do you use in 1 month? Just Curious.

524 Apr 9
Reply by sdkate

"I agree with what you wrote above. I have been T1 for 37 years. No complications, go…"

Jerry replied Jun 2, 2012 to How many Test Strips do you use in 1 month? Just Curious.

524 Apr 9
Reply by sdkate

"According to something else that you posted, you have been on insulin 45 years (not…"

Jerry replied May 22, 2012 to Yes or No: cured in your lifetime?

751 Apr 5
Reply by Jan

"You say that you are reducing your insulin everyday. So how much insulin were you on…"

Jerry replied May 22, 2012 to Yes or No: cured in your lifetime?

751 Apr 5
Reply by Jan

"In my opinion if you are on shots (instead of the pump) it doesn't make sense to me…"

Jerry replied Apr 30, 2012 to How many Test Strips do you use in 1 month? Just Curious.

524 Apr 9
Reply by sdkate

"Eventually you will probably get to around 4-5/day, after you figure everything out."

Jerry replied Apr 29, 2012 to How many Test Strips do you use in 1 month? Just Curious.

524 Apr 9
Reply by sdkate

"If you have suggestions on how the insurance comapanies can catch the bad guys then…"

Jerry replied Apr 29, 2012 to How many Test Strips do you use in 1 month? Just Curious.

524 Apr 9
Reply by sdkate

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service