Seth's Discussions (272)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Can I ask what type of insulin you are on? With only two shots a day as a Type1 I am…"

Seth replied Sep 7, 2011 to To pump or not to pump...

45 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by FatCatAnna

"Sitting naked in front of my refrigerator drinking a bottle of BBQ Sauce is about as…"

Seth replied Aug 29, 2011 to What's the craziest thing you have ever had to eat to get your blood sugar up?

110 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by something_exotic

"How about the Accu-Chek II "

Seth replied Aug 2, 2011 to OLD diabetes equipment

34 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Jared

"Like this one? http://www.flickr.com/photos/sixuntilme/3425083908/sizes/l/in/photo.…"

Seth replied Aug 2, 2011 to OLD diabetes equipment

34 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Jared

"Yep the Dex 7+ isn't painful, and easy to insert. It is recommended you change it ev…"

Seth replied Apr 29, 2011 to I don't have any luck with running my blood sugar numbers under 160 the entire day ( because when I do this I go low at least twice a day )

22 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Kate

"A CGM and Pump have done wonders for me. Maybe some counseling about the "Low Phobia…"

Seth replied Apr 29, 2011 to I don't have any luck with running my blood sugar numbers under 160 the entire day ( because when I do this I go low at least twice a day )

22 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Kate

"I hit the "5s" with my last A1C after years in the 7s and 8s and some 9s,10s,11s. I…"

Seth replied Mar 23, 2011 to Do A1Cs cause too much stress?

128 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Capin101

"Dexcom7 and Omnipod for me. Love my Dex. It has helped tremendously in my BG control…"

Seth replied Mar 15, 2011 to I would like to see a show of hands on what your strong opinions are on the CGMS ( Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems)

62 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Natalie ._c-

"I should wait at least 30 minutes to eat after bolusing. Even my Endo recommends 30+…"

Seth replied Mar 1, 2011 to Waiting 30 minutes to eat

20 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Hanneke van Proosdij

"I wouldn't go on a pump for years because I had a thing about the tubing. Everyone I…"

Seth replied Feb 8, 2011 to New pumps, anyone heard about them?

13 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Don

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Diabetes Among Hispanics: We’re not all the same

US Hispanics are often portrayed in the press as a single, monolithic group. But anyone who has spent any time in San Francisco’s Mission District or the Bronx can tell you, we’re not all the same. Now we’re finding out Read on! →

Diabetes entre los hispanos: no somos todos iguales

Traducido por Mila Ferrer.    A menudo los Hispanos en Estados Unidos son retratados en la prensa como un solo grupo, monolítico. Pero cualquiera que haya pasado algún tiempo en el  Mission District de San Francisco o el Bronx se Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service