IL71's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you tried either taping the canula or/ having a larger tape over the entire can…"

IL71 replied Jul 31 to Silhouette Tubing Failure

58 Nov 11
Reply by rick the "Blogabetic"

"If you get it under part D, do NOT tell them you have a pump. Medicare reimbursement…"

IL71 replied Jul 23 to Insulin and Part B Medicare

8 Jul 23
Reply by LBREP

"If you are on Medicare, your pump supplies should be covered as well as your blood g…"

IL71 replied Apr 4 to How long do you go between infusion set and sensor changes?

15 Apr 4
Reply by IL71

"Every diabetic person is a bit difference w/ how much insulin, etc etc. But saying 1…"

IL71 replied Mar 27 to Long term prognosis for controlled type 1s?

90 Mar 30
Reply by Zoe

"I have a friend who went cold turkey when she felt she was addicted to soda. (She do…"

IL71 replied Aug 19, 2013 to HELP Need to kick diet Soda

10 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Shawn Emmons

"I'm not sure what leads you to a tubed infusion set. We had a a demo of the IPod rec…"

IL71 replied Jul 28, 2013 to Question about sets

4 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by IL71

"Every 3 months... seems to be a standard. And a good way to stay on top of things. B…"

IL71 replied Jul 28, 2013 to visits

28 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Terrie

"I was really interested in the Tandem. However one of my support group members used…"

IL71 replied Jul 28, 2013 to Warrenty up soon on MM pump. Please advise on new tech.

7 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Type 1 Diabetes Lounge

"I've used a pump for over 20 years and have been very grateful for it. But like any…"

IL71 replied Jul 28, 2013 to How much do you actually trust your pump?

21 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by DianaS

"My first answer-- sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't! I've been a pump user for…"

IL71 replied Jun 10, 2013 to Do you have problems on the third day?

59 Aug 13
Reply by Chris Ullger

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF receives $200,000 grant from Novo Nordisk

Grant given to support programs aimed at bringing together people touched by diabetes for positive change BERKELEY, CA: December 4, 2014 – Diabetes Hands Foundation (DHF) has received a grant of US$200,000 from Novo Nordisk to support programs aimed at Read on! →

Guest Post: World Diabetes Day 2014 on Twitter… sifting through the data

At Symplur we track hashtags, keywords, user accounts, and pretty much anything else on Twitter that has to do with healthcare. We collect the data and then build countless ways to slice it up so that we’re able to better Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service