I know I'm sweet, but COME ON!'s Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"This is easy...iHop pancakes for breakfast...with syrup, JUICE (man do I miss juice!…"

I know I'm sweet, but COME ON! replied Feb 10, 2012 to February query: What would you do with a diabetes-free day?

111 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Cathy

"Hey Kimberly, I had serious stomach pains, gas, and then diarrhea. Here's a link ab…"

I know I'm sweet, but COME ON! replied Mar 14, 2010 to Just started my Metformin and pricking, not feeling that great yet...

36 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Gerri

"That's fantastic, Danny!! Is there anything you want to do now, not even diabetes wi…"

I know I'm sweet, but COME ON! replied Mar 14, 2010 to I am 11 days old today, how old are you?

15 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Joe_h

"Sounds like you've done a lot in your life, and now that you're partially retired yo…"

I know I'm sweet, but COME ON! replied Mar 14, 2010 to I am 11 days old today, how old are you?

15 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Joe_h

"Hehehe, I think that's going to be my new normal as well. :)"

15 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Joe_h

"Oh Lizmari, I'm sorry to hear that. I can see how that can put a damper on activiti…"

15 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Joe_h

"Hi Kimberly, I started my Metformin the next day after I filled my prescription. My…"

I know I'm sweet, but COME ON! replied Mar 14, 2010 to Just started my Metformin and pricking, not feeling that great yet...

36 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Gerri

"Hi Aquarius, Thank you for the encouraging words, I do appreciate it. I hope your p…"

I know I'm sweet, but COME ON! replied Mar 11, 2010 to Where do you begin?

106 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Hoss the SURVIVER

"I'm taking things one meal at a time now, forget 1 day at a time, too much happens i…"

106 Aug 21, 2010

"Hi Seagator, Yes, I know!! It's been wonderful being here. On my desk I have my pho…"

106 Aug 21, 2010

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

TuDiabetes Is Getting A Makeover!

Written By Emily Coles, TuDiabetes Community Manager. Last summer we surveyed members of TuDiabetes and EsTuDiabetes online communities, and gained some GREAT insights! We learned that our members are happy with the information and support they receive on TuDiabetes and Read on! →

An eye opening experience at @CWDiabetes!

Last month, I had one of the most amazing experiences I have had with technology since I have been living with diabetes. It happened at the Focus On Technology conference organized by Children With Diabetes in Los Angeles (the first Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service