Brian (bsc)'s Discussions (5,784)

Discussions Replied To (5364) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, if Emily will have a good time, I'll also have a good time. Hi: 357 Low: 48 And…"

Brian (bsc) replied 5 hours ago to Lets play high/ low. What's your highest and lowest reading you recall, EVER?

397 6 minutes ago
Reply by Tiki

"If your readings are over 200 mg/dl 2 hours after eating then you have overt diabete…"

Brian (bsc) replied 10 hours ago to Are my number too high already? When to start insulin?

16 3 hours ago
Reply by Sensorium139

"I hope you haven't been following that guy Gabriel Cousens. Despite the claims, a ra…"

Brian (bsc) replied 10 hours ago to Tests to check whether pancreas is producing Insulin or not ??

13 8 hours ago
Reply by artwoman

"I use the term "overt diabetes" to mean diagnosable with diabetes. The diagnostic cr…"

Brian (bsc) replied 12 hours ago to Are my number too high already? When to start insulin?

16 3 hours ago
Reply by Sensorium139

"I didn't mean this personally. We often beat ourselves up thinking that our choices…"

Brian (bsc) replied 13 hours ago to Can Bulimia trigger Type 2?

4 12 hours ago
Reply by Dee

"No, I think it more likely that your diabetes was caused by a poor choice in parents."

Brian (bsc) replied 14 hours ago to Can Bulimia trigger Type 2?

4 12 hours ago
Reply by Dee

"The c-peptide test is a measure of insulin production but it does a poor job of bein…"

Brian (bsc) replied 14 hours ago to Tests to check whether pancreas is producing Insulin or not ??

13 8 hours ago
Reply by artwoman

"I just created a group called "The Diabetes Advocacy Challenge." Please consider joi…"

Brian (bsc) replied 15 hours ago to Tell FDA your thoughts on the proposed Nutrition Fact Label (by Aug. 1)

28 7 hours ago
Reply by Manny Hernandez

"First, let me observe that if you have ever had external insulin therapy for more th…"

Brian (bsc) replied 17 hours ago to Are my number too high already? When to start insulin?

16 3 hours ago
Reply by Sensorium139

"I guess some of this really depends on whether you are under the care of an endo. I…"

Brian (bsc) replied 17 hours ago to Routine Checkups

4 12 hours ago
Reply by Sensorium139

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service