Brian (bsc)'s Discussions (6,004)

Discussions Replied To (5571) Replies Latest Activity

"If you think about it you took an extra 2 units which over 24 hours is only 1/12 uni…"

Brian (bsc) replied 5 hours ago to Basal or Bolus?

14 28 minutes ago
Reply by Dave

"I have signed up and am planning to go. It isn't totally real until I book the fligh…"

Brian (bsc) replied 5 hours ago to Viva Las Vegas!!: Diabetes Unconference March 13-15 2015

10 5 hours ago
Reply by Brian (bsc)

"Pain in itself is an inflammation and can be a stress on your body causing the relea…"

Brian (bsc) replied yesterday to Anyone know if Oxycodone and/or Valium impact insulin absorption?

4 yesterday
Reply by Richard157

"When you start a low carb diet it takes time for your body to adapt. You made a some…"

Brian (bsc) replied yesterday to Quick Update

58 20 hours ago
Reply by Terry

"Don't these look just like the BD Nano needles that have been out for a while?"

Brian (bsc) replied yesterday to Novo Nordisk Announces US Launch of NovoFine® Plus, A New Needle for Patient with Diabetes

1 yesterday
Reply by Brian (bsc)

"I just use my regular 8mm needle. I don't seem to have much body fat on my quads and…"

Brian (bsc) replied on Wednesday to Thinking of trying Humulin R... Advice?

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Brian (bsc)

"Are you planning on a total survivalist experiment? Are you going to switch to MDI?…"

Brian (bsc) replied on Wednesday to Thinking of trying Humulin R... Advice?

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Brian (bsc)

"I'm glad you had good news. I think we all worry about our eyes. If you do look arou…"

Brian (bsc) replied on Wednesday to Retinopathy Replay UPDATE

26 6 hours ago
Reply by Spock

"I really sympathize with you on this. In my view there is some serious price gouging…"

Brian (bsc) replied on Tuesday to Copay Assistance

8 on Tuesday
Reply by angivan

"Ok, those details of the rabbit thing are confusing. A unit of insulin was standardi…"

Brian (bsc) replied on Tuesday to Insulin and history

12 on Wednesday
Reply by swisschocolate

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Meet The 2014 Big Blue Test Grant Recipients

This year Diabetes Hands Foundation has pledged US$35,000 in Big Blue Test grants, continuing its support for programs aimed at providing lifesaving supplies, medical tests, treatment, and patient education to people living in need who have or at risk Read on! →

Kim Vlasnik: The Patient Voice

Kim Vlasnik, you NAILED it! In this video, Kim Vlasnik takes our breath away as she describes what its like to be a person with diabetes. Fortunately, Stanford’s Medicine-X Conference gives ePatients, like Kim, a chance to speak since we carry the Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service