Brian (bsc)'s Discussions (5,988)

Discussions Replied To (5557) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry you are having trouble. It is perfectly fine to just keep your results on a pi…"

Brian (bsc) replied 15 hours ago to I Cannot Do The Big Blue Test

11 7 hours ago
Reply by karen

"MDI just is never going to give you the same profile as a pump. And even if it did,…"

Brian (bsc) replied 16 hours ago to Need advice on Levemir (and anything else I mention here ;))

3 16 hours ago
Reply by Brian (bsc)

"We had this posted here a few weeks ago and I submitted my information at that time.…"

Brian (bsc) replied 18 hours ago to #PriceCheck: When diabetes test strips are too expensive

2 18 hours ago
Reply by Brian (bsc)

"I have to tell you I don't believe T2 is a specific diagnosis. T2 simply means "diab…"

Brian (bsc) replied 18 hours ago to Has anyone been labeled type 1.5 (LADA), but type 2 could still be a possibility?

8 14 hours ago
Reply by Tim

"I think there is ample evidence that you get better outcomes by early and aggressive…"

Brian (bsc) replied yesterday to Quick Update

44 15 hours ago
Reply by Kate

"There is a more detailed discussion of these on Linda's Low Carb. The results will v…"

Brian (bsc) replied yesterday to Low Carb Food- Your FAV?

87 yesterday
Reply by 1DebY

"I agree with Terry. For the life of me I don't understand why doctors take such a ho…"

Brian (bsc) replied yesterday to Quick Update

44 15 hours ago
Reply by Kate

"I have to be honest. The most effective medication for T2 is metformin. On average i…"

Brian (bsc) replied on Wednesday to T2 & Januvia

4 19 hours ago
Reply by Deborah

"Unfortunately TuDiabetes doesn't allow the donation or exchange of prescription cont…"

Brian (bsc) replied on Wednesday to purcaching infusion set online and Rx request

9 yesterday
Reply by dina

"The general rules for on-line shopping have been established by the US. Things will…"

Brian (bsc) replied on Wednesday to purcaching infusion set online and Rx request

9 yesterday
Reply by dina

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Meet The 2014 Big Blue Test Grant Recipients

This year Diabetes Hands Foundation has pledged US$35,000 in Big Blue Test grants, continuing its support for programs aimed at providing lifesaving supplies, medical tests, treatment, and patient education to people living in need who have or at risk Read on! →

Kim Vlasnik: The Patient Voice

Kim Vlasnik, you NAILED it! In this video, Kim Vlasnik takes our breath away as she describes what its like to be a person with diabetes. Fortunately, Stanford’s Medicine-X Conference gives ePatients, like Kim, a chance to speak since we carry the Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service