RogerMumbai's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Many happy returns of the day, Reed...Salute you for your contribution to our commun…"

RogerMumbai replied May 17, 2011 to Happy birthday Seagator!!

34 May 18, 2011
Reply by Ant97gtr

"Super! You've done a great job..."

RogerMumbai replied May 12, 2011 to My Best A1C Yet!

62 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Anders Georgsson

"I had posted an item here in February but can't find the thread now. You can see my…"

RogerMumbai replied Apr 18, 2011 to Seeking stories of misdiagnosis

172 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by 1DebY

"Hi Tziporah, here's a blurb from my blogpost on Autonomic Neuropathy: Diabetes can…"

RogerMumbai replied Mar 28, 2011 to autonomic neuropathy

8 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by walshdon

"Thank you Fabiana for the encouragement..."

RogerMumbai replied Feb 28, 2011 to The Connection Between Lack of Sleep and Diabetes

50 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Lauren

"Hi Fabiana, you're absolutely right...Many research studies have demonstrated that n…"

RogerMumbai replied Feb 21, 2011 to The Connection Between Lack of Sleep and Diabetes

50 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Lauren

"Good going Chicago!...btw, you may be heartened by the new BS measuring yardstick eA…"

RogerMumbai replied Feb 21, 2011 to A1c results

22 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by CDEPat

"So far there's no "cure" for diabetes, though a lot of people are trying to find one…"

RogerMumbai replied Feb 21, 2011 to A CURE!!!! Do you think they might be on to something?

14 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by RogerMumbai

"The same thing happened to me a couple of months ago...was worried...till I can acro…"

RogerMumbai replied Feb 21, 2011 to Made a mistake, hospitalized, now I am not able to keep blood sugar down?

27 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Jason Sandeman

"I use one lancet till it hurts or when I run out of the 50-strip pack...normally the…"

RogerMumbai replied Feb 21, 2011 to How often do you change your lancet?

194 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by latvianchick

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service