Cosumne Jan's Discussions (433)

Discussions Replied To (412) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw her 3 or 4 times during that first year and then she moved to a different depa…"

Cosumne Jan replied Feb 23 to If you could write your own Rx's, would you visit your doctor?

121 Mar 1
Reply by Terry

"I have never received any usable information from any medical person in the past 8 y…"

Cosumne Jan replied Feb 23 to If you could write your own Rx's, would you visit your doctor?

121 Mar 1
Reply by Terry

"I see the deficiencies you mention as effects, not causes, of T2 diabetes. It makes…"

Cosumne Jan replied Jan 22 to Are we just completely ignorant about Type 2?

26 Jan 25
Reply by Doug

"I started out 8 years ago with an A1C of 9. I cannot "exercise" because my severe ne…"

Cosumne Jan replied Jan 11 to What is your approach to managing T2 on diet and exercise only?

9 Jan 12
Reply by Brian (bsc)

"I haven't had a TV for more than 15 years now. When I'm in a waiting room where one…"

Cosumne Jan replied Nov 8, 2014 to Managing type 2 without meds or insulin

47 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Vancouversailor

"I agree, Dave. The discipline and rigidity I practiced for 6 months are what has giv…"

Cosumne Jan replied Nov 8, 2014 to Are there ROGUE diabetics here?

55 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Stuart

"I have found myself a rogue because the goals I set for myself are not the recommend…"

Cosumne Jan replied Nov 8, 2014 to Are there ROGUE diabetics here?

55 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Stuart

"Some of the questions made me smile. Like the one where you rate yourself from Stupi…"

Cosumne Jan replied Nov 2, 2014 to Study of the effects of personality and diabetes distress on glycemic control

25 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Cosumne Jan

"I have the bloodwork done every 3 months because I want to keep track of my own A1C,…"

Cosumne Jan replied Sep 26, 2014 to New Doc want to see me evey three months

83 Sep 28, 2014
Reply by JustLookin

"I'm a 67-year old T2 and have managed to keep my A1C under 5.6 (right now it's 5.1)…"

Cosumne Jan replied Sep 3, 2014 to Weight and BS control; carb amounts and the nutritionist,

28 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by sdkate

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Joins Diabetes Advocacy Alliance

Diabetes Hands Foundation is incredibly honored to join the Diabetes Advocacy Alliance, an organization with the drive and potential to affect a powerful, positive impact on diabetes and healthcare policy. Diabetes Advocacy Alliance is a 20-member coalition of leading professional Read on! →

Helmsley Charitable Trust Renews Support for DHF

HELMSLEY CHARITABLE TRUST GRANTS SUPPORT TO DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION FOR FOURTH YEAR  Funding in 2015 to support major transitions in programs and leadership at Diabetes Hands Foundation BERKELEY, CA: February 18, 2015 – The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, Editor, has type 1)

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, has LADA)

Emily Coles (Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service