Sophia'smommyLori's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey there! Sorry you/we have to go through this!! I like reading your posts because…"

Sophia'smommyLori replied Jan 11, 2013 to Any advise for teen sad about his D?

61 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Tami

"I am also a nurse and my dtr stayed in a major hosp over night after a tonsils and a…"

Sophia'smommyLori replied May 25, 2012 to Nurses with Diabetes... Do you get frustrated with co-workers and how they care for their diabetic patients?

13 May 25, 2012
Reply by sine

":( Sorry you have had to go through that. Just more inspiration for me as a parent o…"

Sophia'smommyLori replied May 22, 2012 to What My Dad told me when I became a diabetic

45 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Michelle

"Also, because you have T1 she qualifies for entry into Trial Net, www.diabetestrialn…"

Sophia'smommyLori replied May 21, 2012 to Symptoms

7 May 21, 2012
Reply by Sophia'smommyLori

"Priscilla, you can always enroll your child in trial net. www.diabetestrialnet.org H…"

Sophia'smommyLori replied Apr 23, 2012 to Whats a normal Blood Sugar for nondiabetic kids

48 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Benjamin McLaughlin

"Sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts. Great picture :)"

Sophia'smommyLori replied Apr 12, 2012 to My Father Passed Yesterday

33 May 31, 2012
Reply by Judith

"Natalie, sorry about the vacation :( We had the same experience last summer on our v…"

Sophia'smommyLori replied Apr 9, 2012 to First diabetes vacation a nightmare, pods unreliable??

58 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Jacob's mom

"My best advice to you would be to remain open to being flexible. Your school will no…"

Sophia'smommyLori replied Mar 18, 2012 to Kindergarten

4 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Sophia'smommyLori

"I use the LeSportsac collection of bags to tote Sophia's supplies. She uses the Omni…"

Sophia'smommyLori replied Mar 16, 2012 to Carrying Case/Bag for CGM/Pump Supplies?

6 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Sonia

"Awwww, makes me sad to read all of these posts about parents checking their children…"

Sophia'smommyLori replied Mar 6, 2012 to CNN Article "Artificial Pancreas Gives Girl Vacation from Diabetes"

56 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Andrew

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service