Maddy's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes. I suppose i could. I have recruiters come to my school a lot. I just havn't got…"

Maddy replied Dec 20, 2009 to Just wondering....

23 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Maddy

"so i would still be able to work on base?? :D"

Maddy replied Dec 20, 2009 to Just wondering....

23 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Maddy

"I usually don't drop low. i have hyper glucemia. but i also have hypo too. i cant te…"

Maddy replied Dec 18, 2009 to How Low can you go?

18 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Moodi Moodz Kay

"lets see how to explalin this. idk what my a1c was when i was first diagnosed. but m…"

Maddy replied Feb 15, 2009 to Survey: What is your most recent A1C? How much did it change from the previous one?

41 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by debb

"wow... uhm my endo is having me change mine every saturday. and if i want to sooner.…"

Maddy replied Feb 3, 2009 to 300+ Pricks Per Lancet

239 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by rick the "Blogabetic"

"i don't no. idk where i even put the stuff to do it lol i should prolly find it to.…"

Maddy replied Jan 27, 2009 to Do you...?

63 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Lauren Miller

"high 592 low 53 (im kinda new so ya lol thank goodness that the lowest ive been...…"

Maddy replied Jan 27, 2009 to Lets play high/ low. What's your highest and lowest reading you recall, EVER?

397 Jul 30
Reply by Tiki

"i agree with kenny when people say stop testing so much you don't need to. oh and wh…"

Maddy replied Jan 17, 2009 to Whats the most annoying comment you've ever gotten about diabetes?

2649 Aug 11
Reply by Dee

"mee omg im the only type one in my family... although im not the only one my stepda…"

Maddy replied Jan 17, 2009 to Are you the chosen one? ... Type 1, that is.

621 Aug 26
Reply by Andrea555

"well if its still good you should use it lol nice idea xD"

Maddy replied Jan 17, 2009 to Insulin Dilemma...What would you do?

51 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by lev

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Where are you Medicare? The elephant was not in the room

This was the question burning in people’s mind and passionately talked about yesterday and today at the General Sessions of the AACE/ACE Consensus Conference on Glucose Monitoring, an event to bring together in Washington, DC all relevant stakeholders to Read on! →

#MedicareCoverCGM Panel Discussion

If you follow the diabetes online community, you know that #MedicareCoverCGM is a big deal. We have continued to raise awareness on #MedicareCoverCGM because we believe that ALL people living with diabetes should have access to continuous glucose monitors (CGM). With Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service