Brian Wittman's Discussions (388)

Discussions Replied To (341) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't usually notice anything. If my blood sugar is high, it is probably from some…"

Brian Wittman replied May 20, 2013 to Do you have problems on the third day?

55 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by c bird

"I was given a sample of Victoza to try as well. I didn't just get a slight bit of na…"

Brian Wittman replied Apr 26, 2013 to Question

6 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Brian Wittman

"I agree about the ACA, Judith! I am going to guess that ten years down the road, we…"

Brian Wittman replied Apr 13, 2013 to Dealing with MediCare limitations on diabetes test strips, etc

44 May 1, 2013
Reply by WyoWiseGuy

"JMS: With all due respect, it seems to me from what you are posting, that the proble…"

Brian Wittman replied Apr 13, 2013 to Dealing with MediCare limitations on diabetes test strips, etc

44 May 1, 2013
Reply by WyoWiseGuy

"I think I would say something. I would temper the remark to be positive and supporti…"

Brian Wittman replied Apr 13, 2013 to Others Must Do This, Too

15 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Leo2

"I think I would check that doctor's license. Did he get it by sending in a dollar an…"

Brian Wittman replied Apr 6, 2013 to Beware ~ Medicare recipients

29 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Mayumi

"I start to feel it when I am over 200. Occasionally, I get to be in the 300-400 rang…"

Brian Wittman replied Mar 26, 2013 to What's your threshold?

11 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by David (dns)

"I have only had my Animas pump for two years and was on MDI before that, so I cannot…"

Brian Wittman replied Mar 23, 2013 to Anyone ever switch from a MiniMed Paradigm pump to an Animas? If so, are you happy with the Animas?

8 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by DianaS

"I use Apidra. It has been awhile since I have used Novolog, so I can't remember what…"

Brian Wittman replied Mar 21, 2013 to From Novolog to Apidra

41 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Brian Wittman

"Happy Birthday, TuDiabetes!"

Brian Wittman replied Mar 18, 2013 to Let's Celebrate TuDiabetes' 6th birthday! Last Day Tomorrow!!

53 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Corinna

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service