garidan's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (254) Replies Latest Activity

"Glucose values in healthy people vary a lot, in 2007 a paper found this: http://www.…"

garidan replied Mar 9 to Normal blood sugar in a child

32 Apr 7
Reply by Zoe

"I think ??? comes out not only when the receiver looses signal, but anytime the syst…"

garidan replied Feb 2 to Disappointed in G4--Does anyone else find it less accurate than 7+?

8 Feb 2
Reply by garidan

"Which meter do you use to calibrate ? It's important it is precise, if not accurate.…"

garidan replied Feb 2 to Disappointed in G4--Does anyone else find it less accurate than 7+?

8 Feb 2
Reply by garidan

"It's not much different, a little faster as action. Don't worry"

garidan replied Jan 23 to Insulin change due to insurance

6 Jan 24
Reply by Shellybz

"I have no esperience about that, but by what you say it sounds like your set is too…"

garidan replied Dec 13, 2013 to No delivery with metal sets

10 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Jen

"I read it this way: don't look at you diet only as a diabetic (which is only focused…"

garidan replied Oct 4, 2013 to A low-carb discussion without the emotional noise ***Update*** with video link

125 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by meee

"There was a discussion here on tudiabetes about basal delivery of omnipod: the timin…"

garidan replied Aug 22, 2013 to Pumps, basal, and boluses

10 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by garidan

"The omnipod is missing info, but look at Basal Delivery here http://www.diabetesnet.…"

garidan replied Aug 22, 2013 to Pumps, basal, and boluses

10 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by garidan

"Celiac desease can be tested from blood tests, but 4-5% is blood-negative but is cel…"

garidan replied Jul 24, 2013 to 9 yr old with frequent stomach pain and significant weight loss. Any suggestions?

14 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Holger Schmeken

"I think you have to fix your basal settings, perhaps you were relying too much on lo…"

garidan replied Jun 16, 2013 to Humalog Vs Apidra

6 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Mari

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

An Open Letter from @AskManny, @DiabetesHF to @NYTRosenthal, @NYTimes

Dear Ms. Rosenthal: I am a person living with type 1 diabetes since the age of 30. I am also the President and co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation, a nonprofit aimed at connecting and mobilizing the diabetes community. Seeing Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service