Laddie's Discussions (722)

Discussions Replied To (476) Replies Latest Activity

"Kerri Sparling of Six Until Me has had a lot of allergy problems with the Dexcom. He…"

Laddie replied on Monday to Dex Com G4 Stand alone versus Medtronic Enlite CGM on my son

8 on Monday
Reply by Laddie

"I actually think that I would adjust quite quickly and diabetes would just become a…"

Laddie replied on Monday to Diabetes as a force for good

51 on Tuesday
Reply by Christopher

"One thing to remember is that your body doesn't know the difference between basal in…"

Laddie replied Nov 18 to Over night Blood Sugar Rise

5 Nov 18
Reply by ko

"Are you supposed to bring your own insulin?"

Laddie replied Nov 11 to Omnipod apointment tomorrow

3 Nov 11
Reply by Lauren

"You should "care" about your diagnosis because in general Type 1's have an easier ti…"

Laddie replied Nov 11 to rapid onset Type 1 diabetes in adults

237 Nov 11
Reply by Laddie

"I'm like you Terry. By the time the Vibe is released (if ever!), I might not want it…"

Laddie replied Nov 7 to FDA Approves DexCom Software with Artificial Pancreas Algorithm

31 Nov 12
Reply by KayLo

"I hope no one ever tells the FDA a how much we ignore warning screens. The more ther…"

Laddie replied Nov 7 to FDA Approves DexCom Software with Artificial Pancreas Algorithm

31 Nov 12
Reply by KayLo

"I now immediately put tape on the set when I insert it, but I really don't like havi…"

Laddie replied Oct 30 to A Different Question on Metal Sets

5 Oct 31
Reply by earthling

"I use the 6mm. I do think that I have a bad batch because normally I have no problem…"

Laddie replied Oct 29 to A Different Question on Metal Sets

5 Oct 31
Reply by earthling

"If I see blood in the cannula, I change out the site. If I see blood on the tape, In…"

Laddie replied Oct 29 to Infusion Set Site: Blood Beneath

10 on Tuesday
Reply by elizabetta

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

TuDiabetes Is Getting A Makeover!

Written By Emily Coles, TuDiabetes Community Manager. Last summer we surveyed members of TuDiabetes and EsTuDiabetes online communities, and gained some GREAT insights! We learned that our members are happy with the information and support they receive on TuDiabetes and Read on! →

An eye opening experience at @CWDiabetes!

Last month, I had one of the most amazing experiences I have had with technology since I have been living with diabetes. It happened at the Focus On Technology conference organized by Children With Diabetes in Los Angeles (the first Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service