Elizabeth's Discussions (718)

Discussions Replied To (457) Replies Latest Activity

":D"

Elizabeth replied Jun 30, 2014 to What is normal BG while sleeping?

40 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Elizabeth

"Just don't call us Mudbloods, please."

Elizabeth replied Jun 11, 2014 to What is normal BG while sleeping?

40 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Elizabeth

"I was told that in the absence of insulin, it takes about 2 hours for ketones to dev…"

Elizabeth replied Apr 12, 2014 to type 1 diabetic problems

14 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Sarah

"I've never had this problem with my son's pump b/c I've always had his pump stored i…"

Elizabeth replied Mar 17, 2014 to That pesky tubing

10 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Jennifer

"I had to give my son an injection in the hair salon waiting room once. We'd been out…"

Elizabeth replied Feb 19, 2014 to Miss Manners "draws the line" at testing BG in public

75 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Patricia

"Saw this on Twitter. My reply was, "Gentle lady, I invite you to engage in a very pl…"

Elizabeth replied Feb 19, 2014 to Miss Manners "draws the line" at testing BG in public

75 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Patricia

"I can't think of anything to say. I'm crying too hard. All my love to you, Barb. I'l…"

Elizabeth replied Jan 30, 2014 to RIP Barbara @jrtpup: share your memories of Barbara

142 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Linda G

"If you are without insulin for more than 2 hours, your body starts generating ketone…"

Elizabeth replied Jan 15, 2014 to How long can you go without insulin when type one....

45 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by meee

"Time for a new PCP. Alternatively, you could report her to the practice she works fo…"

Elizabeth replied Dec 28, 2013 to What would you do?

53 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth

"Um... why exactly does he think it is CALLED "5% dextrose" if it's "only water"? I n…"

Elizabeth replied Dec 28, 2013 to Some doctors are not very bright

44 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Hana Rous

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Joins Diabetes Advocacy Alliance

Diabetes Hands Foundation is incredibly honored to join the Diabetes Advocacy Alliance, an organization with the drive and potential to affect a powerful, positive impact on diabetes and healthcare policy. Diabetes Advocacy Alliance is a 20-member coalition of leading professional Read on! →

Helmsley Charitable Trust Renews Support for DHF

HELMSLEY CHARITABLE TRUST GRANTS SUPPORT TO DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION FOR FOURTH YEAR  Funding in 2015 to support major transitions in programs and leadership at Diabetes Hands Foundation BERKELEY, CA: February 18, 2015 – The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, Editor, has type 1)

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, has LADA)

Emily Coles (Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service