Holger Schmeken's Discussions (1,713)

Discussions Replied To (1558) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it depends on the stomach bug and how it will affect the digestive process.…"

Holger Schmeken replied on Wednesday to Sick and sugar won't go up

3 yesterday
Reply by Pumped

"The more specific terms you use the more likely it is that other PWD will use the sa…"

Holger Schmeken replied Aug 5 to TuD Google results

28 Aug 6
Reply by Jen

"If this is true the decision of Novo Nordisk would be hard to understand - at first.…"

Holger Schmeken replied Jul 31 to Long time pumper.... going back to injections?

25 Aug 11
Reply by Kiwikrystie

"Every pumper should have all the knowledge at hand to go back to shots. This is usef…"

Holger Schmeken replied Jul 31 to Long time pumper.... going back to injections?

25 Aug 11
Reply by Kiwikrystie

"I know Dr. Denise Faustman's work. The proposed moderation of the rogue behaving t-c…"

Holger Schmeken replied Jul 27 to New T1 therapy with no shots, no testing, no carb counting goes to phase 1 trials

19 Jul 27
Reply by Holger Schmeken

"One correction: I wrote: "for an islet cell transplant you will have to sign a paper…"

Holger Schmeken replied Jul 27 to New T1 therapy with no shots, no testing, no carb counting goes to phase 1 trials

19 Jul 27
Reply by Holger Schmeken

"Perhaps the time shift created some sort of turbulence that needs to settle? Did you…"

Holger Schmeken replied Jul 26 to Advice?

10 Jul 26
Reply by Holger Schmeken

"Just for clarification: for an islet cell transplant you will have to sign a paper t…"

Holger Schmeken replied Jul 26 to New T1 therapy with no shots, no testing, no carb counting goes to phase 1 trials

19 Jul 27
Reply by Holger Schmeken

"I can not recall exactly how old this membrane idea really is now. Maybe 15 years +/…"

Holger Schmeken replied Jul 26 to New T1 therapy with no shots, no testing, no carb counting goes to phase 1 trials

19 Jul 27
Reply by Holger Schmeken

"I think there is no save way to achieve this. Analog insulin is very potent but shor…"

Holger Schmeken replied Jul 23 to if theres no long acting left, how often would you correct with fast acting?

8 Jul 23
Reply by pancreaswanted

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Diabetes Among Hispanics: We’re not all the same

US Hispanics are often portrayed in the press as a single, monolithic group. But anyone who has spent any time in San Francisco’s Mission District or the Bronx can tell you, we’re not all the same. Now we’re finding out Read on! →

Diabetes entre los hispanos: no somos todos iguales

Traducido por Mila Ferrer.    A menudo los Hispanos en Estados Unidos son retratados en la prensa como un solo grupo, monolítico. Pero cualquiera que haya pasado algún tiempo en el  Mission District de San Francisco o el Bronx se Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service