Holger Schmeken's Discussions (1,764)

Discussions Replied To (1609) Replies Latest Activity

"Something seems to be wrong with these ranges: "8 to 15 degrees C for more than 96 h…"

Holger Schmeken replied on Thursday to Why Not Continue to Refrigerate Open Insulin Pens?

39 on Friday
Reply by phoenixbound

"Another argument against refrigerating insulin has to do with its potency at colder…"

Holger Schmeken replied on Thursday to Why Not Continue to Refrigerate Open Insulin Pens?

39 on Friday
Reply by phoenixbound

"Before this all sounds too picture perfect: please take a look here. It is a struggl…"

Holger Schmeken replied Mar 19 to Pumping to MDI and keeping A1C below 7

47 on Wednesday
Reply by YogaO

"I wanted to add some more ideas. I was diagnosed in 1987 so we have the same level o…"

Holger Schmeken replied Mar 19 to Pumping to MDI and keeping A1C below 7

47 on Wednesday
Reply by YogaO

"Hi Manny, how has the browser access to the Dexcom data? Will the Dexcom show up as…"

Holger Schmeken replied Mar 18 to Dexcom and Mac Users?

21 Mar 23
Reply by Daisy Mae

"In the normal menstrual cycle the progesterone rises in the last week before the men…"

Holger Schmeken replied Mar 16 to Type 1, first trimester of pregnancy, and can't keep my glucose down.

7 Mar 16
Reply by JustLookin

"I would assume that omeprazole works gradually against the intrinsic factor. If your…"

Holger Schmeken replied Mar 14 to anyone have experience with sudden dramatic drop in insulin needs?

12 Mar 20
Reply by cat

"To cut the basal rates in half is huge. I have never experienced an effect of that m…"

Holger Schmeken replied Mar 14 to anyone have experience with sudden dramatic drop in insulin needs?

12 Mar 20
Reply by cat

"I am writing this from Germany and I have no idea what you are facing. To me the red…"

Holger Schmeken replied Mar 12 to Pumping to MDI and keeping A1C below 7

47 on Wednesday
Reply by YogaO

"I would not be that alarmed by slight elevations. The test is very sensitive to mini…"

Holger Schmeken replied Mar 12 to Microalbuminuria despite good control and short diabetes duration?

4 Mar 12
Reply by ryryguy392

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Joins Diabetes Advocacy Alliance

Diabetes Hands Foundation is incredibly honored to join the Diabetes Advocacy Alliance, an organization with the drive and potential to affect a powerful, positive impact on diabetes and healthcare policy. Diabetes Advocacy Alliance is a 20-member coalition of leading professional Read on! →

Helmsley Charitable Trust Renews Support for DHF

HELMSLEY CHARITABLE TRUST GRANTS SUPPORT TO DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION FOR FOURTH YEAR  Funding in 2015 to support major transitions in programs and leadership at Diabetes Hands Foundation BERKELEY, CA: February 18, 2015 – The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, Editor, has type 1)

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, has LADA)

Emily Coles (Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service