Holger Schmeken's Discussions (1,711)

Discussions Replied To (1556) Replies Latest Activity

"I have developed most Apps for the Glucosurfer.org project. This App calculates the…"

Holger Schmeken replied May 8 to What Blood Glucose App do you use?

8 May 8
Reply by Holger Schmeken

"Comparisons between meters use hundreds of tests to get an amount of data that is st…"

Holger Schmeken replied Apr 29 to DiabetesMine™ Launches Diabetes Product Review Site

2 Apr 29
Reply by Holger Schmeken

"Beta blockers will reduce the hypo awareness for sure. It might help to increase the…"

Holger Schmeken replied Apr 23 to Heart Surgery and Low Blood-Sugar

5 Apr 23
Reply by Tiki

"The design is small but it would have been possible to make the battery replaceable.…"

Holger Schmeken replied Apr 16 to Dexcom transmitter life.

26 May 12
Reply by Dave

"Technically you are a T1 diabetic. For T1 the beta cells and their supporting blood…"

Holger Schmeken replied Apr 10 to Technically not a diabetic but...

10 Apr 10
Reply by Dave

"I do not see that T1 and slow onset T1 share much characteristics with T2. At the cu…"

Holger Schmeken replied Apr 4 to Not sure. Mody or LADA?

71 Apr 11
Reply by meee

"To my knowledge mody can be treated very well with sulfonyl based medications like A…"

Holger Schmeken replied Mar 31 to Not sure. Mody or LADA?

71 Apr 11
Reply by meee

"I think first you should ask your doctor to prescribe you a Glucagon Emergency Kit.…"

Holger Schmeken replied Mar 30 to What's considered hypo unawareness? and is Hyper unawareness possible?

24 Mar 30
Reply by Holger Schmeken

"Fear is a bad advisor here because you can not do anything about it proactively. I t…"

Holger Schmeken replied Mar 25 to T1 & Hashimoto's Question

23 Mar 25
Reply by David S

"T1 is just one of many manifestations of an underlying autoimmune condition. It is a…"

Holger Schmeken replied Mar 24 to T1 & Hashimoto's Question

23 Mar 25
Reply by David S

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service