jims's Discussions (957)

Discussions Replied To (768) Replies Latest Activity

"Mayumi: Best wishes, thank you for commenting and good luck fighting these issues.Wh…"

jims replied May 22, 2013 to candida

17 May 28, 2013
Reply by jims

"Sounds like you have leaky liver that keeps adding glucose. Metformin can stop that.…"

jims replied May 22, 2013 to Sugars going up for no reason almost all the time even when i'm not eating anything

8 May 23, 2013
Reply by Brian (bsc)

"Kevin72: Prior to being covered by medicare, I had bought all my strips on Amazon an…"

jims replied May 21, 2013 to Type 2s having to submit completed glucose logs for coverage of more than minimal number of strips daily

15 May 22, 2013
Reply by jims

"Thank you for your kind comments. It is not my blood sugar I am worried about it jum…"

jims replied May 20, 2013 to Type 2s having to submit completed glucose logs for coverage of more than minimal number of strips daily

15 May 22, 2013
Reply by jims

"This is both types that are involved - Type 1 and Type 2."

jims replied May 20, 2013 to Type 2s having to submit completed glucose logs for coverage of more than minimal number of strips daily

15 May 22, 2013
Reply by jims

"Ditto - I acannot give advice. After 30 years I am now on insulin and dam glad I am.…"

jims replied May 20, 2013 to Go straight to insulin?

87 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Katy80K

"I am a male and evry time my blood glucose was high and ended up in my sweat that na…"

jims replied May 20, 2013 to candida

17 May 28, 2013
Reply by jims

"I agree with Brian (bsc) Of all the stone henge stupidity and harrassement. No body…"

15 May 22, 2013
Reply by jims

"Judith: Excellent comment and I followed your advice by documenting my own Diabetes…"

jims replied May 15, 2013 to Blood Glucose Spikes--Thought about cause?

20 May 16, 2013
Reply by nel

"This is an excellent question and the short answer is the one that works on your bod…"

jims replied May 15, 2013 to Meter Meter on the Wall...Who's the Fairest of Them All?

11 May 16, 2013
Reply by guitarnut

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

An Open Letter from @AskManny, @DiabetesHF to @NYTRosenthal, @NYTimes

Dear Ms. Rosenthal: I am a person living with type 1 diabetes since the age of 30. I am also the President and co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation, a nonprofit aimed at connecting and mobilizing the diabetes community. Seeing Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service