Rebecca's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I have wondered about that! It seems that when I am high, it takes a couple of diffe…"

Rebecca replied Apr 3, 2013 to Queston About Eye Damage due to sudden/rapid changes in blood sugar averages

7 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Kathy

"I was put on metformin in January, and it was helpful. I began to feel like my insul…"

Rebecca replied Apr 11, 2011 to Type 1's on Metformin?

27 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Billy Athens

"I think the one thing I wish people would understand is that they don't understand a…"

Rebecca replied Mar 8, 2011 to If your non-diabetic family members could understand one thing...

82 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by alisasecaida

"Thank you folks.  You are all exactly right  In my own defense, I DO actually test -…"

Rebecca replied Dec 10, 2010 to Need help/suggestions for turning things around

8 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Natalie ._c-

"Well, I don't have any teaching on giving more insulin once the ratios don't apply.…"

Rebecca replied Oct 29, 2010 to Very high sugars with abscess and amoxicillin

9 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by DianaS

"Sorry - I should add that I am Type 1 (LADA) dx'd 2006, on the Omnipod"

Rebecca replied Oct 29, 2010 to Very high sugars with abscess and amoxicillin

9 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by DianaS

"Thanks for the suggestions. I do not think the calves are cramping. They just start…"

Rebecca replied Jul 7, 2010 to any uphill walking and my calves get crazy-tight!

4 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Rebecca

"another thing to read up on...."

Rebecca replied Jul 5, 2010 to Pre-Meal bolus? really? help me understand this; pretty frustrated

13 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Rebecca

"Sorry. Those WERE vague! High =- like 227-288..... .in a timely manner meaning that…"

Rebecca replied Jul 5, 2010 to Pre-Meal bolus? really? help me understand this; pretty frustrated

13 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Rebecca

"These are great suggestions! I think I will start using the extended bolus right awa…"

13 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Rebecca

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Diabetes Among Hispanics: We’re not all the same

US Hispanics are often portrayed in the press as a single, monolithic group. But anyone who has spent any time in San Francisco’s Mission District or the Bronx can tell you, we’re not all the same. Now we’re finding out Read on! →

Diabetes entre los hispanos: no somos todos iguales

Traducido por Mila Ferrer.    A menudo los Hispanos en Estados Unidos son retratados en la prensa como un solo grupo, monolítico. Pero cualquiera que haya pasado algún tiempo en el  Mission District de San Francisco o el Bronx se Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service