still_young_at_heart's Discussions (1,136)

Discussions Replied To (1120) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Laura, the original poster recently posted somewhere on this thread that she had…"

still_young_at_heart replied Apr 8 to Worst Diabetic Ever-- needs help.

98 Apr 9
Reply by KirstynB

"The reason I don't think the article is a net positive is that it is no surprise tha…"

still_young_at_heart replied Apr 7 to Terrible First Page Article in the Sunday NY Times

81 on Sunday
Reply by Slybrock

"Not to disappoint you but I'm not going to flame. Healthy people take up the cost of…"

still_young_at_heart replied Apr 6 to Terrible First Page Article in the Sunday NY Times

81 on Sunday
Reply by Slybrock

"Terry - I'm sorry but I'm helpless posting links with this software. I read the arti…"

still_young_at_heart replied Apr 6 to Terrible First Page Article in the Sunday NY Times

81 on Sunday
Reply by Slybrock

"Thanks for the perspective. I didn't live under any regime other than MDI with analo…"

81 on Sunday
Reply by Slybrock

"I agree with the under 50 at night. I wake up in the middle of the night every night…"

still_young_at_heart replied Mar 28 to What is a "dangerous" low?

34 Apr 4
Reply by LearningPatience

"I'm not a lawyer but I think that you might need a Health Care Proxy to have your si…"

still_young_at_heart replied Mar 16 to Durable Power of Attorney

8 Mar 28
Reply by Judith in Portland

"When I was first diagnosed about 7 years ago, I started going low regularly at aroun…"

still_young_at_heart replied Mar 16 to Repeated hypos, any idea why?

6 Mar 16
Reply by still_young_at_heart

"I agree with you and the other posters suggesting that your Lantus dose should be cu…"

still_young_at_heart replied Mar 16 to Repeated hypos, any idea why?

6 Mar 16
Reply by still_young_at_heart

"A prime rib dinner will tend to have a lot of protein and a lot of fat which usually…"

still_young_at_heart replied Mar 10 to Long lasting high blood sugar question

2 Mar 10
Reply by CQJ

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

An Open Letter from @AskManny, @DiabetesHF to @NYTRosenthal, @NYTimes

Dear Ms. Rosenthal: I am a person living with type 1 diabetes since the age of 30. I am also the President and co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation, a nonprofit aimed at connecting and mobilizing the diabetes community. Seeing Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service