still_young_at_heart's Discussions (1,267)

Discussions Replied To (1250) Replies Latest Activity

"Nothing of interest to add on topic but just want to say I'm glad you're OK. Maurie"

still_young_at_heart replied Mar 25 to Injury cause BG volatility?

16 Mar 25
Reply by Dave

"I think it is important to distinguish between professionals who can be resistant to…"

still_young_at_heart replied Mar 22 to HELP: Lying Diabetes Resource Guide. How can I stop this destructive and damaging VEGAN PROPAGANDA?

9 Mar 22
Reply by Shadow

"I eat a moderately high carb diet (150 g per day)but this is over the top. "Unlimite…"

still_young_at_heart replied Mar 21 to HELP: Lying Diabetes Resource Guide. How can I stop this destructive and damaging VEGAN PROPAGANDA?

9 Mar 22
Reply by Shadow

"But will they also change the name on your Joslin medal? :-) Take care, Maurie"

still_young_at_heart replied Mar 21 to Changed my user name

14 Mar 22
Reply by Dave

"Hi Madison, I want to repeat Brian's very good suggestion to find a counselor to tal…"

still_young_at_heart replied Mar 16 to Back from the hospital

26 10 hours ago
Reply by madison

"Hi - There are ranges and targets. I feel I'm doing well if I stay within a range of…"

still_young_at_heart replied Mar 14 to Target blood glucose ranges

6 Mar 15
Reply by swisschocolate

"While I'm pretty close to a 50/50 split right now, my split was closer to 30 - basal…"

still_young_at_heart replied Mar 10 to Any type 1/LADA folks with out of proportion basal/bolus?

14 Mar 12
Reply by angivan

"Happy Birthday Madison - I was 57 when I was diagnosed and I'm a guy. I would say I…"

still_young_at_heart replied Mar 1 to depressed on my birthday

28 Mar 7
Reply by rgcainmd

"How long did it take after your correction to get back into range?"

still_young_at_heart replied Feb 25 to I started on Afrezza last night . . .

841 5 hours ago
Reply by bbraxton

"If the initial default is to see all posts with each of us then having the option to…"

still_young_at_heart replied Feb 24 to Migration update: forum categories and subcategories

20 Mar 11
Reply by Emily Coles

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Joins Diabetes Advocacy Alliance

Diabetes Hands Foundation is incredibly honored to join the Diabetes Advocacy Alliance, an organization with the drive and potential to affect a powerful, positive impact on diabetes and healthcare policy. Diabetes Advocacy Alliance is a 20-member coalition of leading professional Read on! →

Helmsley Charitable Trust Renews Support for DHF

HELMSLEY CHARITABLE TRUST GRANTS SUPPORT TO DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION FOR FOURTH YEAR  Funding in 2015 to support major transitions in programs and leadership at Diabetes Hands Foundation BERKELEY, CA: February 18, 2015 – The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, Editor, has type 1)

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, has LADA)

Emily Coles (Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service