Chris Funk's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"I get 400 strips for 30 days and the copay is $75."

Chris Funk replied Mar 12, 2009 to Insurance Copays for Scripts

6 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Linzie Wohletz

"How about when they flick a cigarette out of their window and it hits your car!!!???"

Chris Funk replied Jan 26, 2009 to PET PEEVES

181 Jun 16
Reply by Judith in Portland

"*People who don't know when to use "I" or "me." *When people use text talk in ordin…"

181 Jun 16

"AMEN to that one!!!"

181 Jun 16

"Brian, you're in my thoughts and prayers. May God bless you with a speedy recovery.…"

Chris Funk replied Jan 16, 2009 to I was diagnosed with Colon Cancer.

73 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Christina Luis

"Just a quick thought, but, when those around me, family, friends, even co-workers, n…"

Chris Funk replied Jan 14, 2009 to I'm sure this food isn't suitable... but they're not listening!

17 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Yvonne

"I am type 2 and am on 500mg of Metformin twice daily. My fasting numbers are always…"

Chris Funk replied Jan 13, 2009 to Dawn effect or symogi?

14 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Anthony Holko

"Ask about Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. I have it and it causes tingling in the fingerti…"

Chris Funk replied Jan 12, 2009 to This tingling is driving me INSANE

8 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Danny

"I have developed hypochondria since my diagnosis, and every time something hurts, I…"

Chris Funk replied Jan 12, 2009 to Does anyone heard or knew somebody getting cured of Diabetes II?

53 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by jims

"Jenny and Renee, your comments really help me deal with the guilt factor in being di…"

Chris Funk replied Jan 10, 2009 to Does anyone heard or knew somebody getting cured of Diabetes II?

53 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by jims

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service