christy's Discussions (1,090)

Discussions Replied To (1060) Replies Latest Activity

"I really liked my One Touch, until I made the switch to Bayer Contour Next. I'm a ho…"

christy replied Dec 26, 2013 to Any contour next users?

7 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Brunetta

"It happened to me, I was diagnosed right around the end of the use of beef and pork…"

christy replied Oct 21, 2013 to Insulin Allergies

9 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by christy

"LOL the only reason I do that meee, hahaha is because it's ridiculous the price they…"

christy replied Oct 2, 2013 to What are my rights as a diabetic in a public held event?

20 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Ruth

"That's what the pump reps get paid the big bucks for. To make getting you your insul…"

christy replied Oct 2, 2013 to Insulin Pump

21 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by LiL MaMa

"I dont know I think my view on food is a lot different than others, my personal opin…"

christy replied Oct 2, 2013 to What are my rights as a diabetic in a public held event?

20 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Ruth

"I agree Zoe, that's exactly how I got my Medtronic. My Dr. every visit was we'll tal…"

christy replied Oct 2, 2013 to Insulin Pump

21 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by LiL MaMa

"I personally see a disaster in the making with ACA. Not saying something doesn't nee…"

christy replied Oct 2, 2013 to Affordable Care Act and Pump supplies.

192 Apr 15
Reply by SugarFreed

"That is a great idea AR, I too often get stuck between 2 basals where one is just a…"

christy replied Oct 2, 2013 to Today's Wacky Experiment

14 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by meee

"AR, that is very common here especially in the bigger practices who can have HUNDRED…"

christy replied Sep 18, 2013 to Fee for "Letter of Medical Necessity"??

15 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by christy

"Oh I will have to try those. Sounds good. I agree things are cyclic, and in 20 or 30…"

christy replied Sep 12, 2013 to costco samples and miss information

11 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by barbraann

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Diabetes Among Hispanics: We’re not all the same

US Hispanics are often portrayed in the press as a single, monolithic group. But anyone who has spent any time in San Francisco’s Mission District or the Bronx can tell you, we’re not all the same. Now we’re finding out Read on! →

Diabetes entre los hispanos: no somos todos iguales

Traducido por Mila Ferrer.    A menudo los Hispanos en Estados Unidos son retratados en la prensa como un solo grupo, monolítico. Pero cualquiera que haya pasado algún tiempo en el  Mission District de San Francisco o el Bronx se Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service