acidrock23's Discussions (8,132)

Discussions Replied To (7726) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope they gave you some pain meds! It sounds like you did the right thing w/ the…"

acidrock23 replied Feb 3, 2012 to Getting wisdom teeth pulled -- when I'm 64!

22 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Natalie ._c-

"I like "Databetes" since we are awash in so much of it."

acidrock23 replied Feb 3, 2012 to What's in a name?

63 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Natalie ._c-

"The Manhattan Project worked very well, with the possible exception of Klaus Fuchs."

acidrock23 replied Feb 3, 2012 to Would taxing sugar halt the diabetes epidemic?

63 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by furball64801

"T1 are more fragile and need close supervision by their medical team, MD/CDE and die…"

acidrock23 replied Feb 3, 2012 to New Review of Macronutrients for Diabetic Nutrition

43 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Natalie ._c-

"Interesting review! Thanks for posting it! I think that doctors should discuss food…"

acidrock23 replied Feb 2, 2012 to New Review of Macronutrients for Diabetic Nutrition

43 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Natalie ._c-

"I don't think there are that many taxes on food, I think that it's sort of the oppos…"

acidrock23 replied Feb 2, 2012 to Would taxing sugar halt the diabetes epidemic?

63 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by furball64801

"What helped me the most over the years was having hobbies that didn't have anything…"

acidrock23 replied Feb 2, 2012 to Update: Progressing well...but so ashamed.

14 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Pastelpainter

"I would rather have it come out without a yellow sticker on my car. A pile of uninte…"

acidrock23 replied Feb 1, 2012 to 'Yellow Dot' on your vehicle tells 1st responders of a medical condition in an accident. Is it worth it?

15 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by LaGuitariste

"I use them until they start to "fade" and don't seem to work quite as well, towards…"

acidrock23 replied Feb 1, 2012 to Do you hold onto your outdated insulin

60 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Frankie Sloane

"I was apprehensive too but it made my life a lot easier and more fun! I hope you enj…"

acidrock23 replied Feb 1, 2012 to Starting a new life with my pump!

11 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by jrtpup

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF receives $200,000 grant from Novo Nordisk

Grant given to support programs aimed at bringing together people touched by diabetes for positive change BERKELEY, CA: December 4, 2014 – Diabetes Hands Foundation (DHF) has received a grant of US$200,000 from Novo Nordisk to support programs aimed at Read on! →

Guest Post: World Diabetes Day 2014 on Twitter… sifting through the data

At Symplur we track hashtags, keywords, user accounts, and pretty much anything else on Twitter that has to do with healthcare. We collect the data and then build countless ways to slice it up so that we’re able to better Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service