acidrock23's Discussions (8,076)

Discussions Replied To (7670) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't watch videos on the internet that much, ADD or something? I just figure that…"

acidrock23 replied Jan 27, 2012 to Yes or No: cured in your lifetime?

784 on Wednesday
Reply by angivan

"...except the "cure" would not fix or eradicate the underlying genetic causes of bot…"

acidrock23 replied Jan 27, 2012 to Yes or No: cured in your lifetime?

784 on Wednesday
Reply by angivan

"I'd like themed alerts! I have "Rocky Road to Dublin", "Gimme Shelter", "Time" (Floy…"

acidrock23 replied Jan 27, 2012 to Need help...Getting a pump for the first time!

36 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Don

"Wow! I am glad I have a Minimed! The waterproof angle doesn't bother me that much as…"

acidrock23 replied Jan 27, 2012 to Need help...Getting a pump for the first time!

36 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Don

"Good job improving your A1C and planning to take stuff to the next level or just try…"

acidrock23 replied Jan 27, 2012 to Giving myself a big public pat on the back...come in here and celebrate your recent accomplishments!

14 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Asha

"I had *no clue* about carb counting when I started on the pup. It was *very* helpful…"

acidrock23 replied Jan 27, 2012 to PUMPS and LOWS

33 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Tom Goffe

"I know you don't have to but, if you are trying to "win" the test, perhaps it might…"

acidrock23 replied Jan 27, 2012 to HbA1c, fast or no fast?

12 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by brokenpole

"I had one problem, a day we ran 14 miles and it was like 87 out so I was drenched! T…"

acidrock23 replied Jan 27, 2012 to PUMPS and LOWS

33 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Tom Goffe

"Well,, I try to be more precise if I'm posting in a thread and spell it out like "if…"

acidrock23 replied Jan 27, 2012 to Increasing your bolus ratios

8 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Laddie

"Way to go Jaybyrd! Did you fast or not fast before the test?"

acidrock23 replied Jan 27, 2012 to HbA1c, fast or no fast?

12 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by brokenpole

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

An eye opening experience at @CWDiabetes!

Last month, I had one of the most amazing experiences I have had with technology since I have been living with diabetes. It happened at the Focus On Technology conference organized by Children With Diabetes in Los Angeles (the first Read on! →

World Diabetes Day at REALM Charter School

REALM Charter is a middle school full of amazing young people eager to learn about World Diabetes Day. Team DHF spent the day with over 300 students and taught them about the Big Blue Test and what they can do Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service