Pamaloo's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow! I left for a few days and came back to all of this excitement. There's a lot of…"

Pamaloo replied Sep 26, 2011 to No energy?

35 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by acidrock23

"I used most of the same techniques you discussed but really ended up finding a good…"

Pamaloo replied Aug 25, 2011 to Searching for the Mythical "Perfect" Endo (My Quest for a New Endo)

35 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Lumberjack

"Yes! Hahahaha I was about to post one of these videos. I laugh SO hard every time he…"

Pamaloo replied Aug 24, 2011 to The word "diabetes"....

13 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Brianna

"Hahaha, great question! I was treating a low when the earthquake happened (I live li…"

Pamaloo replied Aug 23, 2011 to How do you bolus for an earthquake?

45 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Rickst29

"Thanks everyone! Obviously I wouldn't skip pumping over this alone, I'm just annoyed…"

Pamaloo replied Aug 23, 2011 to How do I deal with my split Lantus dosage when starting the pump?

12 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by ANTONIA RETMAN

"Hahaha a question about Harry Potter? Too funny! For number 21: I'm not sure if you…"

Pamaloo replied Aug 19, 2011 to Anybody have experience with "How to Read Lit. Like a Prof."?

34 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by acidrock23

"I agree, I used to be really happy with my blood sugar under 200 and being stable wh…"

Pamaloo replied Aug 15, 2011 to When do you freak out!??!?!

81 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Liz

"I can think of so many... My favorite is probably, "How bad is it?" or when people…"

Pamaloo replied Aug 12, 2011 to Whats the most annoying comment you've ever gotten about diabetes?

2647 May 19, 2013
Reply by Shawnmarie

"Good luck!!! I start my own Omnipod journey on Monday and many mixed emotions is rig…"

Pamaloo replied Aug 5, 2011 to Beginning omnipod

2 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Pamaloo

"87! And 82 yesterday! :)"

Pamaloo replied Jul 30, 2011 to What was your fasting Blood Sugar this morning?

610 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by SEAGATOR

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

An Open Letter from @AskManny, @DiabetesHF to @NYTRosenthal, @NYTimes

Dear Ms. Rosenthal: I am a person living with type 1 diabetes since the age of 30. I am also the President and co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation, a nonprofit aimed at connecting and mobilizing the diabetes community. Seeing Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service