TimmyMac's Discussions (373)

Discussions Replied To (314) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey everyone who did this, check your emails. I just got a reply. "Hi Tim, Nice job…"

TimmyMac replied Jun 7 to Are you awesome at counting carbs?

17 Jun 7
Reply by TimmyMac

"Yes I would correct the low. Sometimes I even purposely overcorrect the low ie: drin…"

TimmyMac replied May 26 to I over ate to treat a low. Do I now bolus because I'm high?

6 May 29
Reply by luzcious2013

"If i ever got that i would probably drop a nice F bomb.. i really do admire other pe…"

TimmyMac replied May 25 to The Dumb (And Sometimes Funny) Things People Say to Diabetics

43 Jul 4
Reply by Alyssa

"heres one from a manager at work: "You know, It would be funny if I hid your suppli…"

TimmyMac replied May 22 to The Dumb (And Sometimes Funny) Things People Say to Diabetics

43 Jul 4
Reply by Alyssa

"Submitted and awaiting a reply :) I don't see too much of a problem with these foods…"

TimmyMac replied May 11 to Are you awesome at counting carbs?

17 Jun 7
Reply by TimmyMac

"I had to take it when I tore my bicep and I hated it. For some reason when I took it…"

TimmyMac replied Apr 22 to Tramadol

5 Apr 22
Reply by Terrie

"I think I know why everyone hates the gov site now. I tried to sign up for a plan, b…"

TimmyMac replied Mar 24 to I think the government is lying to me...

6 Mar 24
Reply by Judith in Portland

"ok thanks for the help. I'll check it out tomorrow."

TimmyMac replied Mar 13 to I think the government is lying to me...

6 Mar 24
Reply by Judith in Portland

"I apologise for not checking this sooner. Yes the split dose has helped. I also foun…"

TimmyMac replied Mar 13 to lantus dose

107 Mar 13
Reply by TimmyMac

"I used to take my whole dose (35 units at the time) at night. It worked fine at firs…"

TimmyMac replied Jan 20 to lantus dose

107 Mar 13
Reply by TimmyMac

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Diabetes Among Hispanics: We’re not all the same

US Hispanics are often portrayed in the press as a single, monolithic group. But anyone who has spent any time in San Francisco’s Mission District or the Bronx can tell you, we’re not all the same. Now we’re finding out Read on! →

Diabetes entre los hispanos: no somos todos iguales

Traducido por Mila Ferrer.    A menudo los Hispanos en Estados Unidos son retratados en la prensa como un solo grupo, monolítico. Pero cualquiera que haya pasado algún tiempo en el  Mission District de San Francisco o el Bronx se Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service