TimmyMac's Discussions (395)

Discussions Replied To (333) Replies Latest Activity

"I mean, part of me is thinking it shouldn't be much worse than fingertips. but I jus…"

TimmyMac replied Oct 31, 2014 to Alernate Site Testing?

9 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by acidrock23

"Who knows, maybe blood isn't completely homogenous? I know glucose is a fairly large…"

TimmyMac replied Oct 31, 2014 to Alernate Site Testing?

9 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by acidrock23

"I don't accurately count protein or fat, but there are some foods that I KNOW will c…"

TimmyMac replied Oct 31, 2014 to do you need to calculate protein and fat grams in addition to carbs?

13 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Mari

"What does the U in U100 represent? I know units of concentration such as 1M are 1 mo…"

TimmyMac replied Oct 27, 2014 to Insulin and history

11 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by swisschocolate

"It has been quite a while since I've worn a medical ID. I wore them in the past as a…"

TimmyMac replied Oct 27, 2014 to Do you wear a medical ID?

44 Jan 12
Reply by Emily Coles

"I agree. Learning how to guestimate the amount of carbohydrates is a great skill EVE…"

TimmyMac replied Oct 26, 2014 to Normal People Snacks

37 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Elizabeth

"I still wish I could get a pump, but its still going to be a while before I can get…"

TimmyMac replied Oct 26, 2014 to My Rebellion.

8 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by JustLookin

"Haha, I don't believe you. I think you just blew your cover of being immortal :p I h…"

TimmyMac replied Oct 26, 2014 to My Rebellion.

8 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by JustLookin

"I actually made a blog post about this subject back in June. http://www.tudiabetes.o…"

TimmyMac replied Sep 21, 2014 to In public or Not?

67 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by TimmyMac

"Hey everyone who did this, check your emails. I just got a reply. "Hi Tim, Nice job…"

TimmyMac replied Jun 7, 2014 to Are you awesome at counting carbs?

17 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by TimmyMac

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Spare A Rose, Save A Child for Valentines Day

Here’s a new way to celebrate Valentines Day: Buy a dozen roses, spare the cost of one (about $5) and donate to IDF’s Life for a Child program. By doing this, you will help children in need of life saving insulin. Those of Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Announces Interim Executive Director as Manny Hernandez, Co-Founder and President, Steps Down

Read the Spanish version of the announcement. BERKELEY, CA: January 15, 2015 – Manny Hernandez, President and Co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation (DHF), has announced his decision to step down as President of the organization. “Diabetes Hands Foundation has Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, has type 1)
Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service